• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wwe 13

i haven't had a wrestling game since the N64 games- (wrestlemania & bad blood) the 2 best wrestling games i have played

I got it due to the whole Attitude era feature in it. That has been alright but the game still has its bugs.

I got it due to the whole Attitude era feature in it. That has been alright but the game still has its bugs.

do you know how to beat the undertaker in the attitude mode, helmsley vs undertaker

i perform 10 + spinebusters and pedigrees, but the undertaker kicks out every single time i pin him

how do i beat the undertaker

do you know how to beat the undertaker in the attitude mode, helmsley vs undertaker

i perform 10 + spinebusters and pedigrees, but the undertaker kicks out every single time i pin him

how do i beat the undertaker

You have to complete the hidden objective once you get his damage to critical. Then get a chair and get it into the ring.

yeah i've got it, and as someone mentioned before i only purchased it for the whole attitude era twist on it but i think thats the only thing thats made the game stand out, good to see 2 old concepts been brought back with the i quit, and king of the ring though.

i had a shocking amount of problems with glitches and crashing on a part of the attitude era, and once you've completed it the game as it has past 3 years of the game looses its appeal, think wwe14 needs to bring back the casket match, buried alive match and maybe as a special put the Iranian prison match in (great khali vs batista if you don't know which i mean)