• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wtf?

I think the picture speak for it self, don´t you?

Attachments

• wrc3ty.jpg
    wrc3ty.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 488
Who wouldnt want to lick Vodka off of a stippers tits, infront of the rest of their family? :rolleyes:

I guess the guy has no friends, so they thought it would be nice if they showed up for his stag party.

At least take the baby out of the room! (Unless the stripper is its mother :dunno:, who knows....)

ahahahha Look at the babys face staring right at tits.. Probably thinks its dinner time or taking notes for future career??

At least the vodka is good...Moskovskaya. They'll probably let the baby have some, too.

I think that baby is too young to understand that she (he?) watches some shit which is not supposed to be watched by kids. Brains of such a small baby are not developed enough to feel how awkward the situation is ;)
So there is nothing wrong with it :dunno:
If it was, for example, 11 years old kid, who understood a little bit more, it would be bad upbringing.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Look at the dude who is right in front of that girl and look how intently focused he is on his creepy staring.

PS - You can tell that picture is photoshopped. Nobody is looking at the girl, well, except for the baby...which is weird.

hmmm... after reading Chef's post I look at the picture closely, and I also start to think that it is edited.
I do not trust the shadow around the hand of a stripping girl. it looks suspicious: both from the left and the right side of the hand... also it does not correspond with shadow/light combination on the rest of the objects.