• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WTF?! Roald should know better than send me furry fetish stuff...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Cthulhu would never let a mere human make a furry costume in his image. I have great faith in this.

tumblr_l0dv6xFBLJ1qbtxc2o1_400.jpg

Oh shiiiit!!

Petra

Petra

my-halloween-cthulhu-costume-photos-2010-29663-1290038661-0.jpg

5139765945_60c5a945db.jpg

This is getting out of hand! Like a Finnish Newspaper trying to show a pic of Mohammed!!

Guess it's time for me to start making death threats, riot, and destroy things.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6227203, member: 114093"]Guess it's time for me to start making death threats, riot, and destroy things.

You better do something soon because....
Baby_Cthulhu_by_RozDeMinion.jpg

They even got the babies doing it!!

fap.gif

Petra

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6226176, member: 114093"]I'm 100% sure whomever was in that suit disappeared....along with the suit. Mysteriously, of course.
I'm 100% sure Roald is in that suit. :rolleyes:

And here we are now, with "Panda fuck" promotions in the forum notices. Tell me, do you promote these kinds of things purely as a joke or is the amount of money that you surely get from the associated paysite for promoting it too great to resist? I'm guessing it's the latter.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Rule #1, anyone ..? :D

According to your FO contract, violation of Board rules entitles Petra to kick you in the (Swedish meat) balls. Or to a handjob from Roald, which ever is worse.

It's in the smallprint written in Squiddy ink .....

Dont hate on the panda, make sweet love to it instead.

Petra

And here we are now, with "Panda fuck" promotions in the forum notices. Tell me, do you promote these kinds of things purely as a joke or is the amount of money that you surely get from the associated paysite for promoting it too great to resist? I'm guessing it's the latter.

Gotta try new things. ;-)