• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you Suck a Big Dick or a tiny one for $1B dollars?

If someone offered you a 1 Billion dollars, and it was all legit. But all you have to do is deeply gobble down a cock for 30 minutes... would you choose the.. 12 inch monster cock, or the 2 inch weener in front of you?
Things to consider: With the big cock, it shows that you mean business.. and you don't get to the balls, because it's long
With the small one, you can easily take in the whole schlong.

Rusty T

Closed Account
Guy3Tq5.gif

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
This redefines the phrase "loaded question"......'cause either way, you're going to get a load.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
To the OP: if someone offered you a 1 Billion dollars, and it was all legit. But all you have to do is stop posting threads about dicks... would you choose the.. money, or the opportunity to post about dicks?
Things to consider: With the money, you can afford to get a life.
With no money, you can continue to post about dicks.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 7908273, member: 259053"]I'm sure you would but I tend not to let grown men in diapers near my vagina.

i'd take it off just for you

To the OP: if someone offered you a 1 Billion dollars, and it was all legit. But all you have to do is stop posting threads about dicks... would you choose the.. money, or the opportunity to post about dicks?
Things to consider: With the money, you can afford to get a life.
With no money, you can continue to post about dicks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ApolloBalboa again.

I'd have to see a financial statement first and 10 million in escrow. Just in case the deal blows up in my face.