• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you participate in A DDP?

Would you

• Oh yes

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Hell no

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • Depends on the chick (& other guy ;))

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Wife and I have done it, we love it, and can't wait to do it again.

Nice photos Holly, you rock !

José_3

Closed Account
I don't understand why so many people think it could possibly be anywhere near to being homosexual, when two or three guys are there to please a woman.
That's really weird thinking, in my opinion.

I've done it lots of times and there has never been any thought of homosexuality, it's all for her!!!!

As for accidental touching, so what, it's only skin FFS?
I gather from this thread, that many guys might have a problem shaking hands with another male.:sleep:

Homophobia rules, apparently.

I would have voted hell yes. I have had a couple of MMF threesomes and they never went this far as the man was a bit shy about touching another man's penis- seems to be the answer in the poll as well. Either homophobia or some sort of performance anxiety thing as far as I can tell.

I would love to do this. I have jerked off other cocks before and they feel great. I would love to feel another cock while in a girl's pussy.

Never ever do DDP. Would probably do DP though, although I sense that you can still 'feel' his cock through the skin separating you both.
It is not 'just skin', it's another bloke. Not something I am turned on by.

I'd probably be up for it least once. I definitely think it would be an odd experience. I'd probably try to push for a simple 3-way instead (if she's giving me head, I can block out what's going on below her waist).

I have done regular dps but idk if I would do a ddp

jesus chirst man, that gave me a massive hard-on. i really want to do that sometime. its been brought up occasionally at my place. thanks for filling us in mate. thats an awesome couple of stories.

You should deff give it a try like senob44 just make sure its with the right people because in the long run thats what matters most