• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you Drink a Good Glass of Squirt ?

Would you ?

• Yes

Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 73 43.7%

• Total voters
definitly Yes, put some Sunny Lane's juice in my mouth.

Yes I agree 100%.
I get my girl to squirt sometimes but not yet from oral. Working on it though.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah, probably not.

roronoa3000

Banned
This reminds me of a time at a strip club, a backwoods one were the girls are freaks and there ain't a bunch of rules like regular clubs. The girls ain;t as good looking but you can get a lap dance for 5 bucks and a BJ for whatever you give them, honestly. Anyway, a chick fucked herself with a beer bottle and then squirted into it.

I thought what if she put that back on the table and that drunk guy that was drinking from it earlier drank it.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Alright, I gotta end this "It's piss" garbage once and for all. Yes, there is no question that the girls who can't actually squirt will fake it and piss all over the damn place, but I have tasted both my squirt AND my piss, and there is definitely a difference regardless of the fact that they both come out the same hole. About 8% of women have another smaller bladder like sac that builds up fluid while she is having sex or masturbating. Scientists do not know why this happens or what will make one woman have it and another not have it. I definitely do. Not only does it taste different but it never is the same color as my urine. There may be trace amounts of my urine in the mix but my squirt comes out clear and my piss is yellow like everyone elses. Then here's the kicker for me, that leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind nor anyone who has seen this in person with me, I can squirt like crazy, several times until there is nothing left to come out , and then get up and have to go pee, and pee A LOT! This isn't something I made up for you, if you choose not to believe it then don't. I just did an hour long video (Yep I'm Plugging it here! LOL) called the Mandy Flores Experience. I got an order to do a 1 hour long masturbation and squirting video, I shot three of the squirting sessions in 96fps slow mow and it looks incredible!! The guy was absolutely astounded with it and here is a little piece of a gif for you. Also, the second gif is from an older video where I was collecting squirt for a guy who wanted me to ship it to him along with my soaked panties....... and yes, I did drink some :)
Squirt.gif
From "The Mandy Flores Experience" ONly available direct from me or on C4S.com/33729

47.gif
Yum! :)

No... That's not hot and where is the fun with that? That doesn't sound very sexual either... Piss drinking must be one of those weird Femdom related things...

When you are tongue poking her butthole, at least there is some physical contact with intimate body parts. But by wanting to drinking dirt from the glass, you could as well go poke horse poop with a stick on the ranch.

Licking pussy is the most she'd receive and even that would require her to take extra care of her hygiene before I'd bother even touching down there...

If she bursts while I'm down there that would be somewhat acceptable still, but she better take care of changing the sheets and I'd still prefer a woman who makes less mess over long time...