• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst male name

Names

• Tracy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shannon

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erin

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Courtney

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Kelly

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jamie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jody

• Robin

• Adrian

• Other

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Deepcover

Closed Account
I can't stand names like shaniqua, jaleekqua or jalil wtf?! People should just stick with normal simple names.

funniest_player_names_26.jpg

You-are-travelling-in-comfort-with-Chew-Kok.jpg
chew-kok-long.jpg

bahodeme

Closed Account
I can't stand names like shaniqua, jaleekqua or jalil wtf?! People should just stick with normal simple names.

Don't forget D'shawn, Dekwan all other versions similar. There was one girl that was in a group that I was tutoring name Cache (pronounced Ka-Shay). I ended up calling the students Mr. & Ms. whatever their last name was. I went to school with a guy named Renee & another named DuBois(as a 1st name)

Last edited:
I voted for Robin just because the "caped crusader's" sidekick ruined it for me.

But what about the name "Stacy"? :dunno:

Sounds too much like Stacie. Though I guess that sample of manliness called Stacy Keach sort of redeems the name, right? :tongue:

The worst,or at least stupidest name that I've ever heard is D'Brickashaw,as in Ferguson the NFL player.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bowled with a guy named Les (short for Lester) Wiener. High school Vice-Principal Basil Curry.

If my folks would have named me Courtney I would still be in jail.

Jody doesn't bother me at all. Jody Scheckter was an F1 champion, after all. Tracy throws me a bit, since it's my mother's name. Adrian's a fine name. It's only feminine if spelled "Adrienne". Jamie's pretty unisex (actually, I think I know more guys than girls with the name). Courtney's pushing it, though.

For names not on the list, I always hated the name Cameron. Just sounds stupid to me. For personal reasons, I automatically dislike anyone named Daniel.

I'm surprised that Sue wasn't an option. Or even better, Susie-Poo. (Ten points to anyone who knows that little gem.)

Don't forget D'shawn, Dekwan all other versions similar. There was one girl that was in a group that I was tutoring name Cache (pronounced Ka-Shay). I ended up calling the students Mr. & Ms. whatever their last name was. I went to school with a guy named Renee & another named DuBois(as a 1st name)

In one of my college classes or another there was a woman named Chemise. Now, I don't know how much French her parents spoke, but it would strike me as very odd for parents to name their daughter "Shirt". :rolleyes:

I also knew a woman named La'Trine. I still can't figure that one out.

I'm surprised that Sue wasn't an option. Or even better, Susie-Poo. (Ten points to anyone who knows that little gem.)

Last edited: