• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst male name

Names

• Tracy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shannon

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Erin

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Courtney

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Kelly

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jamie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jody

• Robin

• Adrian

• Other

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Anybody remember that NFL quarterback (Atlanta?) from about twenty years or so ago.... his first name was June. For me, that's got to be the worst name a parent could bestow upon a boy.

Eh I wouldn't mind the name Frank, although I sure wouldn't prefer it. Your boys could call you Franky and stuff so it wouldn't be that bad.

I've met a few brothers over the years though named Tracy and Shannon and damn I felt bad for them. :facepalm:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Eh I wouldn't mind the name Frank, although I sure wouldn't prefer it. Your boys could call you Franky and stuff so it wouldn't be that bad.

I've met a few brothers over the years though named Tracy and Shannon and damn I felt bad for them. :facepalm:

My boyfriend's brother's name is Shannon.

An old elementary school intern teacher that all the girls had little crushes on was named Kelly.

I've met lots of guys named Aaron.

An old high school friend of mine was named Jamie and I have a family friend named Jamie.

I like the name Adrian.

As for the other names on your list, I've never met anyone by those names and some of them aren't too bad.

Since we're on the subject of guys having transgender names... You didn't put Ashley on your list!

My boyfriend's brother's name is Shannon.

An old elementary school intern teacher that all the girls had little crushes on was named Kelly.

I've met lots of guys named Aaron.

An old high school friend of mine was named Jamie and I have a family friend named Jamie.

I like the name Adrian.

As for the other names on your list, I've never met anyone by those names and some of them aren't too bad.

Since we're on the subject of guys having transgender names... You didn't put Ashley on your list!

I've known an Aaron (played hockey with him since I was 5 years old) and a Kelly. I agree that Adrian isn't that bad. I always just think of the movie 'Rocky' and Adrian in that movie.

Also http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-626854.html

I don't think Alex is that bad, but it lends more to a female connotation than a male one, IMO.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
All those trendy Hollywood names like Jayden, Dakota, Cody, basically naming you son after some form of inanimate object, woodland creature, or city is not a good idea. Why can't we go back to all American names like Hank, Max, Bill, or my personal favorite Jughead!

Harley Spencer

All those trendy Hollywood names like Jayden, Dakota, Cody, basically naming you son after some form of inanimate object, woodland creature, or city is not a good idea. Why can't we go back to all American names like Hank, Max, Bill, or my personal favorite Jughead!

I like interesting names like that, like after locations and inanimate objects. Also, I wouldn't consider any of the names you mentioned to be based off of celebrities. I went to school with someone named Dakota, she's definitely older than Dakota Fanning. I've known a few Codys, that's a pretty common name. Jayden... which hollywood star is named Jayden?

I work with a guy named Dakota. There's a door greeter woman at Sam's Club whose father was set on having a boy and was so disappointed when it was a girl that he gave her the name his son would've gotten, Kevin. I have a cousin who my dumb ass aunt named what someone at the hospital mockingly suggested she name her baby: Asian. Some people go all out when finding bad names for their kids. :facepalm:

Not a male, but I bet she took a lot of ribbing.

lulz.jpg

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Gaylord. There´s a track & field athlete from the Seychelles called Gaylord Silly, which might just be the funniest name in history.

Harley Spencer

I work with a guy named Dakota. There's a door greeter woman at Sam's Club whose father was set on having a boy and was so disappointed when it was a girl that he gave her the name his son would've gotten, Kevin. I have a cousin who my dumb ass aunt named what someone at the hospital mockingly suggested she name her baby: Asian. Some people go all out when finding bad names for their kids. :facepalm:

Oral Love? ORAL LOVE!? :rofl2: That's terrible.

Asian is terrible too. Asia is nice though.