• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

World of Warcraft

I recently gave up the game in January. Taking a break from it because it was eating up all my free time.

I only have 1 lv 80. He was the top 5 geared Moonkin on the server before I left. Now he's probably top 30 :(. I forget what his DPS was, but anytime I raid I was usually #1-3 in the charts. I also have a few twinks and 70's on Skullcrusher. I never got into death knights. Probably because everyone had one and nobody wanted another damn DK for the guild.

Druid's are my favorite class. Anytime I pug a raid I can easily switch to Healer or DPS. Not to mention everyone loves a giant chicken that give + crit and haste.

Mooyou - 80 Moonkin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Mooyou

So how many of ya currently play or use to play WoW?
Whats your favorite class?
Best Raiding/PVE class?
Anything new you want to talk about?

I still play WoW, 4 level 80s and still leveling others.

My main is a druid, a feral tank but I DPS often enough. Normally pushing 4 - 5k DPS depending on the fight in my mostly Naxx10 Gear.

At the moment the best raiding class seems to be Deathknights - insane tanking thanks to all those cooldowns and very good DPS.

And I would just like to say /cheer to the new druid cat and bear forms - about bloody time.

yo how do you guys play this game is just paying money to do virtual work, useless repetitive tasks, i can just go to my real job for that, and they pay me !

I still play WoW, 4 level 80s and still leveling others.

My main is a druid, a feral tank but I DPS often enough. Normally pushing 4 - 5k DPS depending on the fight in my mostly Naxx10 Gear.

At the moment the best raiding class seems to be Deathknights - insane tanking thanks to all those cooldowns and very good DPS.

And I would just like to say /cheer to the new druid cat and bear forms - about bloody time.

Ya - Deathknights are taking over. I hate fighting them in PvP.

I wish Blizzard would have made some new Moonkin/Tree forms... buy I'm glad they did something new for druids.

Nice Druid.:thumbsup:

I have an 80 Night Elf Hunter, A 66 Draenei DK, 50 Human Paladin, and a 17 Night Elf Druid.

The hunter was my first toon so I kept him even though I rarely play him now.

I created a DK after getting my hunter to 80, I found playing a DK boring so now I only use him for his professional skills (Jewelcrafting and Enchanting) and as more bank slots. I equate a DK to a sports car, it's nice to take out and open her every now and then, but as a daily commuter in rush hour it just plain sucks.

The paladin is probably my favorite toon to play right now and the toon I would consider to be my main toon. I rolled him 3 weeks ago because my guild was short of healers and tanks. I dual specced him as Holy and Retribution, but will probably ditch Ret. and switch to Protection when I get to 80, so I can fill either roll as needed.

I have always been a lousy spellcaster so I find the druid to be the most challenging toon to play. That being said I also find it to be the most rewarding.

I have also tried playing a mage, warlock, shamen, priest, and a rogue. I quickly got bored with all of them and deleted the toons by level 15.

As for the best class, I would have to say in my opinion, Druids and Paladins just because of their versatility, depending on specs and gear you can quite effectively fill all three roles.

On my realm, the DK's get no love because it seems everyone and their brother has one. Which I feel is just wrong, because even though I don't enjoy playing one they are very effective when played properly.

Hunter's seem to get a lot of disrespect as well. Mostly, I think this is because a lot of kids and new players play hunters (like I did), also a great many of them do not know how to effectively use their pet.

I started on the Alliance side because the guy who got me into playing was already on that side, but I have started to experiment with the Horde side here recently.

I created a Blood Elf paladin on a PvP realm when my normal realm was down for maint. I need to create some other Horde toons to see what there quest lines are like.

DOA82, For the life of me I never figured out why people call their toons "twinks."

I played trial and got to level 5 then quit.. but if I could find a nice private server that had instant 80 i would play a rogue..

I quit playing a couple months after burning crusade came out.

I loved playing my rogue. Could play a rogue all day and all night. I dont know how they are doing now, but I would still play one!

heh....."twinks".....heh

DOA82, For the life of me I never figured out why people call their toons "twinks."

For awhile I wasn't sure why they were called twinks haha. Its fun making a twink, but if you don't belong to a guild with any twinks it gets a little boring.

Here's some links explaining what a twink is and what it means.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Twink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking

And I guess people not familiar with WoW or any MMORPG would think it means

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twink_(gay_slang)

I've played the shit out of this game since about 2005. I have over 40 days played on my warrior, about 70 played on my priest, and about another 40 on my druid, who was the last character I was playing before I quit not too long ago. It's an absolutely disgusting amount of time now that I think about it, and I'm usually embarrassed to tell people my /played time.

I can honestly say that I don't like the game any more. "New content" consists mostly of a patch of land with NPCs and a hub of repeatable daily quests. I am so sick of daily quests that involve a long rep grind, like the Netherwing or Sons of Hodir.

Secondly, the new vehicle system that Blizzard seems to feel like adding to everything is horrible. I mean come on, an entire boss fight in Ulduar where you're in vehicles? And the mounted combat system that's being added is cumbersome while at the same time being mind-numbingly simple.

I'm actually really glad that I've found enough reasons to dislike the game enough to stop playing. I have sooo much more free time now, it's amazing, I actually don't know what to do with myself.

I've played the shit out of this game since about 2005. I have over 40 days played on my warrior, about 70 played on my priest, and about another 40 on my druid, who was the last character I was playing before I quit not too long ago. It's an absolutely disgusting amount of time now that I think about it, and I'm usually embarrassed to tell people my /played time.

Hahaha ya, I rarely tell anyone my play time. I think I had 20 days on my druid. As for my rogue, my first character I ever made, I think he was 30+. Kinda glad I gave up WoW - def a good break... but I might sign back up in the fall.

Whats your characters names? Link ya gear :D

Secondly, the new vehicle system that Blizzard seems to feel like adding to everything is horrible. I mean come on, an entire boss fight in Ulduar where you're in vehicles? And the mounted combat system that's being added is cumbersome while at the same time being mind-numbingly simple.

I never played Ulduar yet, but what I hear from my friends its annoying. Everyone wipes on mobs more than a boss. And the a few of the bosses you need to ride in circles or something... I dont know, but that sounds dumb to me. I hate how vehicles are taking over.

The gear that drops there isn't a major upgrade to what I have. The new tier Druid set looks sooo sweet. And a few of the staffs/mace that drop there would look killer on my moonkin.

bad game !!! I prefer guild wars !

When Guild Wars and WoW came out all my friends were trying to figure out which game was better. The only thing that great about guild wars is No monthly subscription. Can't think of anything else.

I quit the game some time ago, had pretty much seen it all (and that's not something to brag about.)
Had some 6000 achievement points on my main (warlock), and it was before they added new ones, and even Realm First level 80 - after nearly two days non stop leveling.

Anyway, it simply eats your time and in the end it becomes more of a habit than enjoyable. I miss PVPing on my rogue now and then though, but level 60 was so much better, and back then the whole "culture" surrounding it was more obscure, whereas now everyone and their mother plays it and there's just too much shit IMO.

I'm glad I quit, it's a great game and no regrets, but I was done with it :) Will never start again.

I've never started playing this due to the monthly free.
Video games should not have a monthly fee. Fuck that out of principle.
I do however play COD4 and World @ War nightly.