• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Workplace Troll

Jim and Dwight from The Office?

The funniest part was the caption under the first one where it said "He claims to have nothing against Simon except the fact that he likes the band Nickelback."

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
David now needs to take it up a few notches. Shrink wrap Simon's car. If they have an elevator, change the numbers around. While Simon is in the bathroom, exchange the "men" and "Ladies" signs. Irradiate his own balls for several weeks, sleep with Simon's wife, and knock her up with a mutant child that eventually devours Simon's soul.
Stuff like that.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
:weeping: <(cry laughing) oh my god my stomach hurts so much from laughing.

Me too. :rofl: Holy shit that's funny. .. Don't know which one I liked best, "the Kit-Kat", "swimming lessons" or the "horse whisperer business cards" one. :D

You sure that's not, Dirk?

Shifty

O.G.
Me too. :rofl: Holy shit that's funny. .. Don't know which one I liked best, "the Kit-Kat", "swimming lessons" or the "horse whisperer business cards" one. :D

You sure that's not, Dirk?

For me it all started out with researching wasps.

... and horse whisperer business cards had me pissing my pants!

The funniest thing about this is the tone of the complaints - it's really Simon that makes this so hilarious. :1orglaugh

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
For me it all started out with researching wasps.

... and horse whisperer business cards had me pissing my pants!

The funniest thing about this is the tone of the complaints - it's really Simon that makes this so hilarious. :1orglaugh

I like the part that he's not sure how many of the business cards he's given out. :D

I feel sorry for him, but it's just so damn hilarious. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
David now needs to take it up a few notches. Shrink wrap Simon's car. If they have an elevator, change the numbers around. While Simon is in the bathroom, exchange the "men" and "Ladies" signs. Irradiate his own balls for several weeks, sleep with Simon's wife, and knock her up with a mutant child that eventually devours Simon's soul.
Stuff like that.

Remember that 'Bastard Operator from Hell' stuff? THAT is trolling your coworkers at the finest level

Like, change the text color to white in an urgent deadline-paper and when he opens it, he will probably think he fucked up and somehow deleted it

When he comes back do his desk, you have chaged it back and he will marvel over his stupidity. Of course, you can play around with the 'Replace' function and change people's names to Batman characters