• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Word to describe a little bit chubby girls?

Full-figured - because her figure is full but not flabby or really out of shape. Like this chick I don't consider fat or obese.
tumblr_lhzi42fjqx1qcswd8o1_500.jpg

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Average looks is the best way I can put it.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Fluffy?:)
But I agree, the chick bent over the kitchen counter doggy doesn't look chubby at all..anyone's stomach would hang down like that if she wasn't sucking it in I think..

(goes over to the mirror to see for herself) lol

Yep, exactly. Unless you're extremely toned, fit and skinny, everyone has that little bit of poof in their tummy when they're not sucking it in.

My response to this thread was "thick", but as others have said, the girl in the photo isn't chubby at all. She's healthy, she's average.

Aaliyah Love

Yep, exactly. Unless you're extremely toned, fit and skinny, everyone has that little bit of poof in their tummy when they're not sucking it in.

My response to this thread was "thick", but as others have said, the girl in the photo isn't chubby at all. She's healthy, she's average.

I have this problem while doing masturbation scenes a lot, I push my stomach out while I'm masturbating really hard/cumming. I stop being a "model" and I get into HORNY GIRL mode. Then I look back at the vids/pics and it looks like I have a little round belly:( It's hard to pose and fuck..whether you're fucking yourself or someone else!;) If it really feels that good you're going to "lose yourself" in it a little bit..it's just natural:)

Harley Spencer

I have this problem while doing masturbation scenes a lot, I push my stomach out while I'm masturbating really hard/cumming. I stop being a "model" and I get into HORNY GIRL mode. Then I look back at the vids/pics and it looks like I have a little round belly:( It's hard to pose and fuck..whether you're fucking yourself or someone else!;) If it really feels that good you're going to "lose yourself" in it a little bit..it's just natural:)

So true! It can be really hard to contain yourself.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The first one would be typical or average. The second one? Chunky would be a compliment.

^ LOL. The first one was actually pretty sexy...perfect in a way. Yeah we can just describe her as sexy.
Second one was definitely fluffy like Love said. Definitely chubby without the "little bit". She looks cute though

I've always been fond of "Rubenesque" to describe such figures, but I think the term is out of fashion these days. "Curvy" or "Voluptuous" are both good descriptions, I feel. I once used the term "womanly" to describe a lovely young lady who possessed what my grandmother would have called "birthing hips" - a buddy of mine informed me that his wife (who is a lovely lady, as well) would have taken umbrage at my term, as she has slim hips and would not like to be told that she is less of a woman because of it (and her chest certainly made it obvious that she was a female mammal). Since then I've avoided referencing "womanly" curves.

So true! It can be really hard to contain yourself.

You know, it really would be better if you ladies demonstrated what you mean - perhaps my place? 7-ish good for you? :)

Rubenesque was traditionally used to describe very big girls. I wouldn't use it to describe slightly big girls.

The best word to describe the girls in question is...hot.

:cool:

SpexyAshleigh

YES! I have the little ponch (thats what I named it lol) in the belly....I'm not super toned or super skinny, so its definitely there. I get called fat all the time and I'm like "dude thats SUPPOSED to be there"....apparently that little tummy pooch is natures design, a protective layer to keep a baby warm while pregnant. :dunno:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
YES! I have the little ponch (thats what I named it lol) in the belly....I'm not super toned or super skinny, so its definitely there. I get called fat all the time and I'm like "dude thats SUPPOSED to be there"....apparently that little tummy pooch is natures design, a protective layer to keep a baby warm while pregnant. :dunno:

Wanna have my baby? :iloveyou:

You're perfect the way you are Spex. :kiss: