• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women Hiding Guns in Their Vaginas

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In this week's episode of "What's The World Coming To???"

Dumbass #1:

dallasarchermug.jpg

APRIL 22--A 19-year-old Tennessee woman had a loaded handgun hidden in her vagina when she was brought into jail yesterday afternoon following a collar for driving with a suspended license, police report.

As Dallas Archer was being booked into the Kingsport jail, a female corrections officer alerted to an “unknown object” in the teenager’s crotch during a search.

The jailer and a female cop then accompanied Archer to a bathroom for further examination, a review that led to the recovery of a “North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Ms. Dallas had concealed in her vagina,” according to a Kingsport Police Department report.

A subsequent check revealed that the five-shot mini-revolver--which is four inches in length--had been “stolen from an auto burglary in 2013.” The handgun, which police valued at $250, is owned by John Souther, a 70-year-old retired car salesman.

In a TSG interview, Souther said that the gun was taken from his 1994 Mustang, which was “ransacked” last year while parked in his Kingsport carport. Souther said that police told him that the revolver had been recovered, but offered no further details. When told where the gun had been stashed, Souther said, “Oh, gosh.” He noted that he would eventually like “the little fellow” returned, but added that the weapon would require “a bath in bleach.”

News of the weapon in Archer’s vagina was first reported by the Kingsport Times-News.

Archer, seen in the above mug shot, was charged with gun possession and introducing contraband into a penal facility. According to a jail official, Archer was released from custody after posting $6000 bond.

And Dumbass #2:

christiedawnharris.jpg

JULY 8--The Oklahoma woman who had a loaded handgun concealed in her vagina when she was arrested earlier this year on a drug charge has been sentenced to 25 years in state prison, according to court records.

Christie Dawn Harris, 28, last week entered no contest pleas to three felony counts during a hearing in Pontotoc County District Court. Harris, whose rap sheet already includes multiple felony convictions, copped on June 27 to possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, gun possession, and bringing contraband into jail.

Judge Steven Kessinger sentenced Harris to serve 25 years on each count, with the penalties to run concurrently. He also ordered her to pay $1363 in court costs and fees.

Harris, seen in the adjacent mug shot, was arrested in March after a drug dog alerted to a vehicle in which she and another woman were seated (the car was parked outside a closed restaurant at 3:45 AM). A subsequent search of the Toyota Yaris turned up meth, drug paraphernalia, a .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol, and a loaded magazine.

While being transported to jail, Harris told a cop “several times that she needed to go to the bathroom,” according to an Ada Police Department report.

During processing at the jail, Harris balked when directed to lower her underwear so that a female officer could check for contraband. She “advised that she was on her period and did not want to,” cops noted.

After Harris complied with police, Officer Kathy Unbewust reported, “I observed at that time a wooden and metal item sticking out from her vagina area.” Unbewust then “pulled the item from her vagina, and found it to be a 5 shot revolver with rounds in the chamber.”

The handgun, which was disassembled by cops, is seen in the above left evidence photo.

Investigators subsequently identified the weapon as a Freedom Arms .22-caliber handgun, which was loaded with three live rounds and one spent shell. The police report notes that “gun located in suspect vagina.”

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Twenty-five years for drugs?

Teachers who rape children get a lesser sentence. :facepalm:

I don't care about the guns. We have the right to have them.

Not sure their choice of holster was such a good idea.

Rey C.

I don't care about the guns. We have the right to have them.

But apparently not in in jail. :D

Plus, one or both of these geniuses was already a convicted felon. So they had already lost their civil rights (including firearms ownership).

Rey C.

I don't believe that.

Christie Dawn Harris, 28, last week entered no contest pleas to three felony counts during a hearing in Pontotoc County District Court. Harris, whose rap sheet already includes multiple felony convictions. :nono:

Maybe I should start a Clips4Sale store where I feature this as a new fetish. Whatcha think, Will? Wanna be my biz partner? We'll call it Guns-n-Gash.

And we'll hold auditions using various firearms that we own. The first girl who can fully insert my AMT .45 AutoMag gets a $500 cash prize (it's only about 12 inches long), her picture on the front page of the store... and a free ride to the hospital after the attempted photo session (you have to take her in your car though ;)).

1287746914.jpg