• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman's NCAA TOURNAMENT 2024

maildude99

Closed Account
Here's the video that stirred the pot to begin with:

The guy's an attention whore. Look at his sneer. He's a celeb wannabe. Simple as that. An instigator. And it doesn't matter what you think of women's basketball or Griener in particular. The point is, this guy is a twat. Dude...Howard Stern's already been there. Make up your own schtick. Typical millennial...always copying.
The players' response? Too harsh and combative? No...it's understandable. They represent the sport. But they're human...and this was something more than a few pointed shots during an ESPN interview.

There's no argument the guy is a twat. Period.

But she's a pro athlete. This comes with the territory, that's why you make the big bucks. Also look at the source: this wasn't a coach, another professional player or the league criticizing her.

You can also tell that she's trying to instigate her fans to get behind her and attack her critics. This isn't like Swifties or the BTS army. It feels manipulative.

It's also an empty threat. She needs this job. She's not a big enough star to live off of endorsements, and it's not like there's really any other league she can play in where she'd make anywhere close as much money. (Legally, she'd also be sued for breach of contract)

For her to engage like this and "threaten" to quit, IMO makes her look very bad. The standard for athletes dealing with random trolls is to ignore them. I'd say that's what she should have done.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
If I was her bodyguard, I would have punched him right in the mouth. Knocking some chiclets out. End of story. But then he'd bleed on me. Yuk.

Last edited: