• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman dies after abortion

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic

A woman died of injuries she received during an abortion at a local Planned Parenthood clinic Friday.

Tonya Reaves, 24, of the 1500 block of N. Kildare, was pronounced dead at 11:20 p.m. Friday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. She was taken to the hospital from the Planned Parenthood clinic at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

An autopsy done Saturday listed the woman’s cause of death to be hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examiner’s office. Her death was ruled an accident.

Calls to local and national Planned Parenthood offices were not returned.

Article

Happens more often than they report.

People just love to kill their children.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hm,, there are many cases where women die giving birth. Rule out having children, maybe?

I don't see anything wrong with the day after pill for rape victims but having an abortion at 9 months raises a lot of health and safety concerns though many do not know the origins of planned parenthood unfortunately

Mayhem

Banned
I don't see anything wrong with the day after pill for rape victims but having an abortion at 9 months raises a lot of health and safety concerns though many do not know the origins of planned parenthood unfortunately

Dude, who has an abortion at 9 months? :facepalm: At that point, we don't call it abortion, we call it childbirth.

Have some coffee, willya?

I know a couple of people that died after open heart surgery. Those deaths don't get reported at all. By Will's logic, we should, therefore, never do open heart surgery again.

What a stupid argument you make in this thread, Will.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Unfortunately, I was unable to find one instance where someone died when trying to use prayer instead of medical science.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I know a couple of people that died after open heart surgery. Those deaths don't get reported at all. By Will's logic, we should, therefore, never do open heart surgery again.

Shit, I know someone that had a friend that died during knee surgery. Caught an infection. There are risks associated with any surgery...you could die during a tonsillectomy.

I knew a guy that dropped dead walking down the street from a heart attack. Ban walking.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just realized incorrect info in my post. He didn't die during surgery, he caught the infection as a result of the surgery....my mistake, sorry about that.

I just realized incorrect info in my post. He didn't die during surgery, he caught the infection as a result of the surgery....my mistake, sorry about that.

Shit, I know someone that had a friend that died during knee surgery. Caught an infection. There are risks associated with any surgery...you could die during a tonsillectomy.

This just proves it. We should ban all medical procedures. They're just too dangerous.