• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman Anal Fucked Soo Deep She Pukes Up her Meal!!

I was fucking this amazing little Asian fuck doll this week, and as I was pounding deep into her asshole, she suddenly puked up her meal! Has this happened to anyone else and, are there any vids as well, as it was an odd turn on!!!

Maybe she thought she was being video taped, and hoped to become famous? Then again if you watch asian videos, they are weird.

odd

From my experiences, anyone so willing to tell such a story has never had anything like this happen to them.

DR. B

Closed Account
you ain't got to lie to kick it here, glazn asian.

i wasn't aware that RealDolls™ were capable of ingesting meals let alone vomit them back up...that's a little too much realism for my simulation tastes :eek:

DR. B

Closed Account
Don't you just love retards that make up shitty threads and then don't come back to post. I mean I'm sure he's checked up on the thread, but he got too scared to post again because he realized how fucking stupid he is.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I was fucking this amazing little Asian fuck doll this week, and as I was pounding deep into her asshole, she suddenly puked up her meal! Has this happened to anyone else and, are there any vids as well, as it was an odd turn on!!!

No, and it didn't happen to you either.