• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman, 61, Arrested For Asking "Why?"

I think this situation speaks volumes about contemporary American society:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/woman-61-arrested-for-309285.html?cxtype=rss_news_128746

Excerpt:

Four women, two of them well into middle age, were discussing funeral plans for a friend when an Atlanta police officer told them to move.

Three did but one asked “why.” In answer to her question, Minnie Carey, then 61, was handcuffed, put into a police wagon and taken to jail, where she was held for nine hours.

The Citizen Review Board found that Atlanta Police officer Brandy Dolson had violated APD policies and had falsely arrested Carey.

“I was blown away,” Carey told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I had heard about people in the community being harassed by the police … It really didn’t shock me as much as it probably would have if I had not heard of people going to jail for no reason. I figured I was just another one.

“But I had the right to ask ‘why' I had to move,” she said.

The Citizen Review Board – resurrected after the 2006 fatal police shooting of 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston in her home – voted in a recent meeting to sustain Carey’s false arrest claim and the allegation that the officer had violated the department’s arrest policies.

====

Your thoughts??

Facial_King said:
Your thoughts??

1265045668.jpg

She did have the right to ask why. Now if he gave a answer with substance and clarity of why indeed they should move and she still did not move and it escalated I could see that happening. However, if all she did do was ask why, that is going too far.

He should be suspended until a hearing to decide his future on the force, or his current position.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Just another Barney Fife... :rolleyes:

How would this clown deal with a Hells Angel, a Crip or a Mexican Mafia member? Answer: he wouldn't! He'd be left in a pool of piss and blood, calling for his mommy... like most wannabe tough guys on power trips.

You know I really tried to comment on this story, but everytime I attempt to do so I just can't stop myself being drawn to the gif in Boothbabe's sig, so much so that I find myself staring at it for far too long a period of time and . . . I . . . just . . . can't . . . . er?

Fuck it, just give in......

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I believe boothbabe has officially derailed this thread.

Sweet, mmmmhmm. That's nice. What a set of tits!

What was the question again? :1orglaugh

The downside (for Boothbabe) is that she's now going to get dozens of PM's asking if that's her in the gif. :D

Some of the cowards in LAPD do the same exact thing when they tell you to move and you dare ask them why except they will body slam you on the hood of their car or on the concrete floor and then press charges against you claiming you "assaulted" a police officer

Rey C. said:
The downside (for Boothbabe) is that she's now going to get dozens of PM's asking if that's her in the gif. :D

titsrock already asked me if it's me in that gif a couple of days ago :1orglaugh

@ BlueBalls:
:lovecoupl :1orglaugh

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
She'll get additional sentences for asking... What? Huh? When? And calling the judge a Turd.

Happy ending for this one. The lady's gonna get $20K from the city. Easy way to save that money: don't hire power-tripping dickheads who don't act like they OWN the city who, when asked "Why?" to one of their unreasonable orders, says "Because I said so."

This is a good outcome. And what a surprise that the officer had a pile of other complaints and problems, too:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/atlanta-expected-to-pay-552542.html

The Atlanta City Council is expected to agree pay $20,000 to settle a lawsuit a by a 62-year-old woman who was jailed for asking a police officer “why” she and friends had to move from a sidewalk where they were talking about an upcoming funeral.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Happy ending for this one. The lady's gonna get $20K from the city. Easy way to save that money: don't hire power-tripping dickheads who don't act like they OWN the city who, when asked "Why?" to one of their unreasonable orders, says "Because I said so."

This is a good outcome. And what a surprise that the officer had a pile of other complaints and problems, too:

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/atlanta-expected-to-pay-552542.html

The Atlanta City Council is expected to agree pay $20,000 to settle a lawsuit a by a 62-year-old woman who was jailed for asking a police officer “why” she and friends had to move from a sidewalk where they were talking about an upcoming funeral.
Hell, for $20,000 I'd let a cop beat the shit of me with his baton.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Had she been in the kitchen making sammiches, it could have all been avoided. This is why we can't have nice things...

Fuck that old lady. Do what the cop asks and GTFO the way. He should punched that bitch in the face.
I concur.