• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's OCSM of the Year (Not that Anyone Cares)

Well, folks, I've tallied post counts and done calculations all year long gearing up for Miss Freeones coming up on January 10. There will be alot of talk and debate this year on who should and who will win the category, the cash, and the crown. I, sadly, keep track every year of how active the ladies are on the boards just to hand out my own personal award, which means nothing. Last year's winner was the lovely Jane Burgess for her many years of hard work and activity here on the boards. She's been a mainstay. So to carry on and hand off the crown this year possibly, let's look at the rules first and the eligible ladies:

1. To be eligible, the ladies must have accumulated at least 150 posts on the boards by Jan 1, 2011.
2. They must have remained active for at least 10 months in the calendar year, giving them two months to not post anything if they wished. If they went more than 3 months, they were put on the inactive list and disqualified from eligibility.

Of the 20 some pages of OCSMs, only 21 ladies qualified this year. They were: Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova, Vicky Vette, Spexy Ashleigh, Chica, Jane Burgess, Jinxypie, Sara Jay, Tia Ling, Krisztina Sereny, Danielle FTV, Deauxma, Destiny Dixon, Kerry Louise, Vanilla DeVille, Ava Addams, Gisele, Ember Reigns, Brandi Love, Lisa Sparxxx, and Sandee Westgate. A big thank you is owed to these ladies for their time and constant participation, and one is also owed to the other 100+ OCSMs who posted and stayed in touch with fans for 2011 here at the Freeones Boards.

Out of the eligible nominees this year, the winner is in an enormous landslide with just under 2300 posts for the year - the wonderful English tart herself Miss Hybrid!!! Congratulations to you, my lady you are Wolverine's OCSM of the Year. Your vote in the category is mine and probably many others.

Coming in a slightly distant second with a little under 1200 posts was Nikki Nova, who has had a rough and busy year. She is well deserving of any praise for her activity and devotion to her fanbase here. Send her a thank you and a happy new year for 2012.

Second runner up was Vicky Vette with 1071 posts for the year. Again, she too, has a well devoted fanbase that she is active with and a big thank you to her as well.

Finally, I have one last category to hand out and that is Best Newcomer OCSM. We've had several new ladies sign up this year and they are most welcome. Again, the only requirement for this category is to have at least 1 post this year and to be active from the date of sign up. Best Newcomer was a close call this year because both ladies eligible for this crown placed in the Top 10 for my OCSM of the Year contest. That's never happened before!

There were 22 ladies active and eligible for this category. They are:
Michelle Berger, Briana Lee, Green Eyed, Aria DeLaunay, Adrianne Black, I Love Janelle, Penny Lane, Domino Damoiselle, Holly Snow, Danielle Rae, Angela Sommers, Nikki Sweets, Cherie DeVille, Aurora Stone, Lilyanne Bloom, Kali Kensington, Lexiegh, Tiffany Doll, Jackie Overnight, Lucy Skye, Jenna J Ross, Brandi Mae

The winner of Wolverine's Best Newcomer is: Michelle Berger with 475 posts. Since signing up in late April early May, she's been a regular. Following suit in less than 5 months time is runner-up Briana Lee with 469 posts. Second runner-up is Green Eyed with her huge surge in September and October with 316 posts. Congratulations and again welcome to the boards to all of these ladies.

Well there you have it. One more year in the books. Keep on posting ladies!

I think that with this one post you did most of the work that Petra was going to do in early January leading up to the Miss FreeOnes contest.

:clap:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I care!
I appreciate the work you put into it and think ya did a good, informative job! :clap:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Good job, wolverine!

Did you mean that ii may not matter because your winner will not be Miss Freeones?

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the post. I put a half hour time in once a month keeping track of what's going on. I'm really sad that Alisa has moved on. She would've probably have been #1 because of her hyperactivity here after Miss Freeones 2010 last year. She was such a joy to have here interacting with everyone. She is dearly missed. However, Nikki and Miss Hybrid are just as lovely to all of us. This is definitely been a labor of love and of curiousity.

I hear all the griping each year about the MFO winner not being a part of the boards or even being a staple here. I think this proves that point a little. Yet, MFO is also an amazing contest that draws in alot of new folks and as my grandpa used to say: "You throw enough shit against the wall, eventually some will stick." Not saying that our board members are shit but we've all stuck around here and post regularly for some reason or another.

Hopefully, many more hilarious and snide comments will keep the freeones boards the best place to chat and discuss and bitch and argue and troll for 2012.