• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's March Madness Round 1 - Match 1 South Bracket: #4 Lexi Belle vs. #13 Kortney Kane

Who Is The Winner of this Match up?

• #4 Lexi Belle

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • #13 Kortney Kane

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lexi Belle.jpg
4. Lexi Belle
AKA: Lexi Williams, Lexi Bell, Nollie, Lexie, Lexy
Born: August 5, 1987 Independence, Louisiana
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 106 lbs
Adult Films: 504 actress
Awards: 7 AVN Awards, 1 FAME Award, 1 Xbiz Award, 1 XRCO, Penthouse Pet of the Year 2014

Kortney Kane.jpg
13. Kortney Kane
AKA: Courtney Kane, Kourtney Kane, Hannah Kingry, Kortany Kane, Janelle B
Born: July 31, 1986 South Carolina
Measurements: 32DD-24-34
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 106 lbs
Adult Films: 107 actress
Awards: none

If Kortney Kane a 13-seed we are all in trouble. I would have made her a Top 5 seed for sure and maybe no lower than 4

2 different types of women

I see Lexi and think how cute she is and how I would love to walk on the beach with her and enjoy her company for the day as she is wearing her Summer Dress and then we go out for dinner with her wearing something elegant but casual and finishing the night with hours of lovemaking in a candlelit room with lots of oral and body touching and kissing and filling her with a creampie while we look deep into each other's eyes and convey how much we love each other without saying a word and holding her tight to me after.

With Kortney there is NO WAY I could go on a date with her w/o wanting to jump the table and fuck her right then and there in front of everyone and it would be doggie with her bent over the table and 60seconds later we are done when I blast a massive facial all over her and then we leave to go back home and fuck again - once again with it being quick.

In cases like this I tend to vote for the woman I'd want the relationship with and not as a Fuck Slut. Lexi seems more down to earth and natural so I voted for her but like the 8/9 battle between Nina/Jessica this one was tough. Won't shock me if Kortney wins this one and makes a deep run

georges

Staff member
kortney for her sexual drive and for her gorgeous face, she also has bigger boobs