• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

#winning

Well I'd say as long as he's happy but I'm not sure he even knows what the hell he is doing. Well I hope he has fun. Though the better to burn out than to fade away doesn't seem to be working he's kinda doing both.

I no longer have any respect for Bree. After all that crap that she posted on the board about values and other such bullshit when she was trying to win the Miss Thingamabobber contest last year she goes and hooks up with the sorriest excuse for a loser I've ever heard of. She either lied to us about what she believes, or is putting fame and money before her fundamental beliefs, making her a hypocrite. Either way, I can't respect someone like that.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I no longer have any respect for Bree. After all that crap that she posted on the board about values and other such bullshit when she was trying to win the Miss Thingamabobber contest last year she goes and hooks up with the sorriest excuse for a loser I've ever heard of. She either lied to us about what she believes, or is putting fame and money before her fundamental beliefs, making her a hypocrite. Either way, I can't respect someone like that.

See I was kinda scared to say anything bad about Bree for fear of a ban from a forum I like being a part of, but the fact that a moderator, gunslingingbird no less, just said that makes me feel a lot more comfortable in expressing my opinion about Miss Olson or Oberlin or whatever see calls herself. :2 cents:

See I was kinda scared to say anything bad about Bree for fear of a ban from a forum I like being a part of, but the fact that a moderator, gunslingingbird no less, just said that makes me feel a lot more comfortable in expressing my opinion about Miss Olson or Oberlin or whatever see calls herself. :2 cents:

You can express your opinion on the board as long as you don't insult or attack anyone. ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yeah Charlie is real "special"... until he gets so wasted, stoned, and drunk, and then he'll beat the hell out of one of his "godessses". The ladies will leave, he'll get sued and his money will dry up. Then he'll have to crawl back to his brother Emelio and his dad Martin begging them to put him back into a detox and rehab center.

Those are the two I feel sorry for... Martin Sheen and Emelio Estevez... Charlie has become a real embarrassment to that great acting family.

I can't understand why people are buying tickets to his shows. If they want that kind of entertainment they can just pop into the closest A.A. or N.A. meeting and hear alot of the same sort of ramblings.

Sheen is actually living the life of the late '90-early '00 Robert Downey Jr.

But Rob was doing it when he was 30-35 so now that he clean-up himself, he still have time for an acting carreer.
Sheen is 45, by the time he'll be clean, he'll be old enough to retire... :facepalm:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Sheen is gonna be on 98.5 the Sportshub up here in Boston in a few minutes. I'm not a fan of his but, this should be very interesting radio. www.985thesportshub.com