• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win 1 month to either Chica's Place or Gloryhole Swallow! Details inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Today is the start of yet another contest! This week you can win either 1 free month to Chica's Official Site, or 1 free month to Gloryhole Swallow (used to be Gloryhole Hustlers)!

The contest is pretty simple this week. All you need to do is make a post in this thread and state WHICH site you want to win a free month to and WHY! You can make 1 post a day in this thread, but here's the catch. Each time you post you have to post a different reason why you want to win the pass. This does mean you can post about Gloryhole Swallows one day and Chica's site the next in order to better your chances at winning something!

On Friday, August 3rd, all posts with EVEN numbers that talk about Chica's Official Site will be put in a drawing for her site! All posts with ODD numbers that talk about Gloryhole Swallows will be put in a drawing to try to win the pass to Gloryhole Swallows!

So to recap:

1. Contest starts right now and lasts until the end of the day on Thursday, August 2nd.

2. Any registered member can enter (if you use multiple accounts to try to win and I catch you, you will be disqualified from future contests). If you're a lurker and don't have an account, register FREE! Click here.

3. To try to win, simply make a post about which site you want a pass to and why! You can post 1x a day until the contest end. If you post more than 1x a day, your other posts will be merged into the 1st post of that day.

4. The contest closes at the end of the day on August 2nd and the drawing will be held on August 3rd!

5. August 3rd, all posts with EVEN numbers that talk about Chica's Official Site will be put in a drawing for her site! All posts with ODD numbers that talk about Gloryhole Swallows will be put in a drawing to try to win the pass to Gloryhole Swallows!

Have fun!

EDIT:

Since Chica is an awesome lady, and GHS is an awesome site, I'm going to add a 3rd prize to this contest. I'm going to put all the names together and draw 1 lucky bastard that will win passes to BOTH sites.

So...1 pass to Chica's site

1 pass to GHS

1 pass to BOTH sites

Total = 3 prizes ;-)

Last edited:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I want to win a free month to Chica's site because I already have a shrine built to her in my closet.

I want a pass to Chicause its the place to be.

Any participation points in this contest ??

I would like to win Gloryhole swallow because I, like others on this web site, don't win anything and would like my 15 minutes of fame on freeones as a winner and not in second place.

I want a pass to GHS coz I wanna be a winner.

I'd like a pass Gloryhole Swallow! because i've only ever had passes to sites for a specific model/babe that i like and love i do love watching gloryhole vids so put 2 and 2 together and you get 5 i mean 3 dammit i meant 5, i guess what i mean is i like gloryhole so a pass to this would suit me nicely

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
I love watching Blowjobs so give me Glory Hole Swallow, Please Goddess :)

Goddess Mother: Make it so... that I win a pass to Glory Hole swallows. You know my loyality
to your contests knows no bounds. Please. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the G.H.S. pass because I just had major surgery and it would be a great motivator post surgery to keep getting better...

Status
Not open for further replies.