• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Michigan usa be the next home of some of Gitmos most dangerous

georges

Staff member
as far as I can recall from my former visit in Flint and in Lansing, Michigan isn't really the safest state to live in especially in the US.

as far as I can recall from my former visit in Flint and in Lansing, Michigan isn't really the safest state to live in especially in the US.

you aint telling me nothing new i live in michigan lol

Last edited:
damnit i really need a spell check and my money back cus hooked on phonics never worked for me

Should have left it the way it was.:) It was funny.

On this issue of where the detainees are to go its a complex one I guess.They are going somewhere in the US,just where is the issue.We really need to get on with eithier giving these people trials if we have evidence against them or letting them go if we don't and sending them back where they came from.If they are convicted they will go to federal prison somewhere.I read the link and what the people there in Michigan had to say for or against but at some point we have to just tell people hey we have federal prison here if we want to put people here thats what were going to do.

Supprisingly a lot of people around here are more open the the idea than what might be expected. Some people are saying it will provide needed jobs and that's probably a big reason for it. Besides that, on a personal level, I don't think we should keep people without a trial (Which it looks like we are still going to do for some as bad as that is.), or lock them up in a place with no transparency of what goes on and with very little legal rights. I can't say I'm thrilled about the possibility of them coming here, but they have to go somewhere and not everybody can always have the "not in my back yard" attitude. It might be the best of a lot of bad options.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yea I heard about this. I'm not comfortable with these whack jobs living so close to my neck of the woods.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Wouldn't being forcibly moved to Michigan violate the "cruel and unusual" statute thingy?

only if they are forced to find a job while in michigan :1orglaugh

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
^^^ sad but true

Yea I heard about this. I'm not comfortable with these whack jobs living so close to my neck of the woods.

Oh please.:rolleyes:

If the legal fuckups ever get straightened out and they do get legitimate legal trials and are found guilty and sentenced, they will very likely go to a supermax prison, where there is literally no chance they would ever escape.

I'm not comfortable with these whack jobs living so close to my neck of the woods.

Most of them are probably thinking the same thing about you. ;)

Well, what can you say about this subject. You Americans made your own bed with this one, now be man enough and sleep in it.

I'm finding it pretty steep though that you expect us (and the Dutch and some other European countries) to take in some of those who couldn't be proven guilty or innocent, as Obama proposed. As far as I'm concerned, we can take some of the innocent ones, but that's it. Why should we carry the burden you caused?

Most of them are probably thinking the same thing about you. ;)

Well, what can you say about this subject. You Americans made your own bed with this one, now be man enough and sleep in it.

I'm finding it pretty steep though that you expect us (and the Dutch and some other European countries) to take in some of those who couldn't be proven guilty or innocent, as Obama proposed. As far as I'm concerned, we can take some of the innocent ones, but that's it. Why should we carry the burden you caused?

Don't blame ya lol.

I can remember a time in the US when if you had not been proven guilty of a crime in a trial you were "presumed innoncent".

But some will claim these are prisoners of war.But that don't really work well eithier since we have not delcared war really on another country.Ah the old days declare war,capture prisoners hold them till the war is over,send them home.

We got new category, your not a criminal who gets a trial ,and your not an old style POW. Your an enemy combatant held for who knows how long,forever maybe.:dunno:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Frankly, I don't see what the problem is. Prisons bring jobs and no one can argue that Michigan can certainly use more of those (been to Flint lately?). Make it a supermax prison and no one is escaping so no need to worry.

I live less than an hour away from a place that houses some of the most dangerous criminals on the face of the earth and I have never had a problem....nor do I worry about it. Those guys up in Huntsville run a pretty tight ship.

I'd love to see those assholes having to endure some Michigan winters after spending all of their lives roasting in the deserts of the middle east or the steaming jungles of Gitmo. :1orglaugh:thefinger:1orglaugh

Where are Zacarias Moussaoui and the "Blind Sheik" imprisoned?

A.) GiTMO
B.) CONUS Prison

It should make it a safer place. Hell if they break out the idea is usually to get as far away as possible. Hell I want to get out and I'm not even locked up.

And yeah, just make them try to earn a decent living here. That will make them talk. Fuck water boarding, make them survive my neighborhood for a couple of months.

Oh but that really is torture.:D

Even if they did escape, are they going to hang around to visit with you? Fuck no, they're going to run their fucken ass off to Mexico.. Bring it on.. Detroit can handle those fucks.. we're hardcore over here bros..

Even if they did escape, are they going to hang around to visit with you? Fuck no, they're going to run their fucken ass off to Mexico.. Bring it on.. Detroit can handle those fucks.. we're hardcore over here bros..

You're not hardcore, you're a fucking moron.:rolleyes:

I bet you think that you're a tru gangsta thug, right?

Idiot.