• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Mankind Destroy Itself?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
A very well thought out, provoking piece. I expect our knee-jerkers will be quite afraid of that post.

Oh, and Michio Kaku is a rather smart dude. Built an atom smasher in high school, and age when others are simply getting smashed.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Too bad I won't live long enough to find out. I Envy the generation that will possibly get to travel through space and visit different planets.

L3ggy

Check his other videos, they're quite educational. Kinda makes me wish that I paid a little more attention in school, and not being in my little world.

I think its humanity's destiny to reach these levels but I also think we may be the first. But hey if you want to believe in a higher power go right ahead, each to his own.

PS> Problem is will we spiritually mature enough or will we will be subject to our debased natures. For if we are, we will not go out into space as paragons but rather as conquerors.

L3ggy

I do believe in a higher Power, The Aesir.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My computer is acting funny, so I couldn't watch it...but as just an answer to the question, I think we are well on our way, and we are our own worst enemy.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It will probably be the women.

Interesting video. I like watching his videos along with Stephen Hawking. I also like reading the comments on youtube and how people react to what these guys have to say, and how people disagree with them and then try to explain why there wrong. Because lets be honest these people are obviously more intelligent then the likes of Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Who knows but it is something to keep you thinking late into the wee hours of the morning.

yes, 1st mankind -- and only then the banks !!! :clown: :yahoo:

{prob. fucking true !!! greedy corrupt bailed out cunts !! :cussing:

Aren't we already?

Too bad I won't live long enough to find out. I envy the generation that will possibly get to travel through space and visit different planets.

I don't envy any kid today (my nieces and nephews, for example) for the crap they're going to have to deal with. Wars, famine, natural disasters, disease. I will be glad to be off this planet. I've seen enough misery and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Aren't we already?

I don't envy any kid today (my nieces and nephews, for example) for the crap they're going to have to deal with. Wars, famine, natural disasters, disease. I will be glad to be off this planet. I've seen enough misery and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

I have to agree, bad times are coming for mankind... the earth will "correct" itself of the fact there are just way too many humans on it using up too many resources. Life as we now know it is going to look very different in a couple of generations.... some things might get better as incredible new technologies are developed, but the average human is going to live a pretty miserable existence I fear... :2 cents: