• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Justin Bieber Become A Mass Murderer One Day?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Poor gal tries to make herself into a tough guy but no one takes her seriously. She goes out of her way to call attention to herself to project and magnify the masculinity she does not have. She must be getting mad. Wonder if she becomes unraveled and does something completely insane and brutal one day. I bet she owns a gun or 12.

Justin%20Bieber%20As%20A%20Girl.jpg

justin-bieber-is-not-a-girl.jpg

beiber_650_012414072850.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Poor gal tries to make herself into a tough guy but no one takes her seriously. She goes out of her way to call attention to herself to project and magnify the masculinity she does not have. She must be getting mad. Wonder if she becomes unraveled and does something completely insane and brutal one day. I bet she owns a gun or 12.

If [NOBABE]Justin Bieber[/NOBABE] actually has a vagina, would you put your wiener in it?

If [NOBABE]Justin Bieber[/NOBABE] doesn't have a vagina I think it's more likely he will get one before he becomes a mass murderer.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, but he will likely end up in prison for vehicular homicide, and end up being ass raped in the shower, then sold, and traded for cigarettes.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
One of his posse will wake up one morning and realize what a douche Beiber is. When the Beibs tells him to do something moronic, the posse member will refuse. Beibs will threaten and the posse member will turn most of Beibs's facial bones into powder.

Bieber, a mass murderer ?! You must be kiddin' ! He wouldn't be able to "murder" a fly

Justin-Bieber-Tough.jpg