• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will anyone watch Jay Leno when he returns to The Tonight Show?

Will you watch Jay Leno's return to The Tonight Show

• Yes

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • David Letterman FTW!

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
No. I rarely watch late night shows as is and when I do usually it is Kimmel or Ferguson. Beyond that I definitely do not want to see any of Leno's now.

No, I don't watch late night talk shows. Every now and then they might have a guest on there that I might check out but that's like once every 6 months.

Leno really isn't to blame on this one. I was blaming him right away but he doesn't get to boss around the execs at NBC, they made the decision or they're saying that just so we don't hate him. Either way I never watched. I only liked his "headlines" segments and that's all I ever watched from him

Leno really isn't to blame on this one. I was blaming him right away but he doesn't get to boss around the execs at NBC, they made the decision or they're saying that just so we don't hate him. Either way I never watched. I only liked his "headlines" segments and that's all I ever watched from him

I fully concur.

They're all fairly lame. Both Letterman and O'Brien lost whatever edges they had long ago. Leno never really had any.

I don't watch any of the shows generally, but I did like Craig Ferguson's opening monologue remarks a few nights back about Conan vs. Leno in comparison to the Haiti disaster (with a solid swipe at Limbaugh's dumb-ass comments, as well), and was impressed.

I was not really a fan before, and considering how Conan was treated, I will not watch any show where Jay Leno is the host.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Hell no!

You phony aw shucks act ain't cutting it!

You agreed in 2004 to step down in 09 to pass the torch. But then you waited in the wings ready to pounce cuz you knew you were gonna get it back!

So how far was your nose and chin up Jeff Zucker's ass for those 7 months when you were "retired/relocated" ??

-cs™

I didn't see him before and I'm not gonna start now.
He has failed and should get fired.
But Letterman sure has fun about this.
I like his Leno impression. :1orglaugh

Not a chance. I know Leno isn't entirely to blame for all this, but I still think he's a tool. Additionally, he's not funny as he only goes for the easy jokes and the cheap humour.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Fuck no. I don't find any of these talk show hosts in the least bit funny. Much less entertaining.