• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wicked Pictures, any members here?

Do any of you know if Wicked takes requests from customers? For example if I only want them to produce a bluray with only Alektra performing her dirtiest/most extreme acts, or her performing not on fuckingmachines.com, but by a fucking machine, etc..?? BTW, any current reviews of their site? Last I heard, most, if not all of their videos had audio/video sync issues. And download speeds were pretty pathetic as well.

In all honesty I dont think they take requests from 1 single member. Perhaps if a few hundred people would want the same thing they migth consider it but im pretty sure they wont do it for 1 single guy. Unless its a great idea of course :)

In all honesty I dont think they take requests from 1 single member. Perhaps if a few hundred people would want the same thing they migth consider it but im pretty sure they wont do it for 1 single guy. Unless its a great idea of course :)

Any perverted request is always a great idea in my book! :D

I just shot them an email and the gist of it is pretty much asking them if they've seen work from clubsandy, 21sextury, clarag, fistflush, inthecrack, teachmefisting, brutaldildos, kink, fuckingmachines,..etc. and yes, you probably guessed it, I would love to see those kind of materials from their contract girls, especially Alektra. :drool:

well you can always ask, let us know the outcome :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like Wicked Pictures films from 1990-2000 I have never been a member, and they did some of the best girl/girl features I have seen.