• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wich country has the best beers ?

Wich country makes the best beers ?

• Germany

Votes: 40 32.0%
  • USA

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Belgium

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Canada

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 26 20.8%

• Total voters
Beer is one of the oldest and most popular drink in the world.

Historians have proved that they already drank beer in Sumer on 4.000 BC (and some says beer was already drank on 9.000 BC but they haven't proved it). Sumer even had a goddess of Beer, named Ninkasi

They are breweries in every continent in the world (even in Morroco, despite the fact that most on the countries population is muslim and doesn't drink alcohol).

To you, which country makes the best beers ?

The one I live in ...:glugglug:

Ireland. Guinness, Harp, Guinness, Smithwicks, Guinness, Beamish and Guinness.

Aside from my home, there's also Italy (Peroni, Messina, Moretti) and the Czech Republic (Staropramen, Pilsner Urquell).

Ireland. Guinness, Harp, Guinness, Smithwicks, Guinness, Beamish and Guinness.

Dude, you fail. How can you mention Ireland without listing Murphy's?!?!? It's better than all that other crap.

However...the US makes the best beers. Why? Because in addition to all the major breweries we also have tons of micro-breweries that make every kind of beer you can imagine.

USA FTW!!!

:cool:

Good to see Ireland in the Poll :thumbsup: For me it,s Germany i was there a few weeks ago The Beer was great a huge selection of beers and Very Strong :thumbsup: :glugglug:

There's a place in San Fagcisco called Tommy's Joynt that has beers from all over the world. I'm working on trying them all so I can make an informed decision on the matter. So far my favorites have been Tusker from Kenya, Moretti from Italy, Zywiec from Poland, and Pilsner Urquell from the Czech Republic.

Surely you're not referring to Pissweiser or Miller Low Life, are you? I'd almost say I prefer 211 over those, except for the fact that I can't stand 211.

Beerstonia

Sorry not a serious comment but a humorous observation about diffrences in beer:

Americans: Drink weak, bad-tasting beer.
Canadians: Drink strong, bad-tasting beer.
Brits: Drink warm, bad-tasting beer.
Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.