• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why isn't Clinton or Obama speaking out about these riots?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If they have please confirm.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Moveon.org has admitted that they are organizing the protests that have turned into riots and looting.
They say they are planning more.
George Soros finances moveon.org and is a huge financial backer of Hiliary.
So there is a connection there.

Also knowing what the project veritas action videos have proven, the Clinton campaign did organize and pay for the distruption of TRump events with the hopes of inciting violence. Which they did.

I'm officially saying that these protests are not protests but Terrorism at this point.
They were organized to terrorize, to cause violence and chaos.
The people organizinging these acts of terror and the ones involved including the useful idiots out there smashing things are terrorists. That includes Soros and Clinton.

So has any politician or GOV head done anything to stop this at this point. If so please post.

2 interesting articles.
Soros sued by cops dad.
http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-sued-black-lives-matter/

Paid by Hiliary to protest Trump.
" After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is."
And they even paid Blacks and Women less.
Gotta read this and it's from ABC.
http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZylri89C2E

One concern I have which I doubt will happen but you never know is the flipping of the election.
If they do that Trump people will take to the streets in confrontation of these useful idiots and it will be ugly.
Just the thing they need to enact martial law.

Hillary's mot probably busy mopping around.

Most of Obama supports are probably Ok with the protests so he's not going to call them out. Just like Trump Never called out all the racist folks who said they support him (such as David Duke)

This is reminds me of that former french comedian named (Dieudonné) who turned into an anti-semitic conspirationist and said, on stage, that he refuses to say who were the bullies and who were the victims : Nazis or jews, says he wasn't there so he doesn't know...

She and her body double are busy moving house to Qatar.
And he's a foreign-born Marxist muslim half breed who always hated America anyway, right? So .... :dunno:

This crap will continue for a while. But when Trump takes office it will stop. They will either wuss out or The Donald will put them down with the National Guard like Reagan did against the dirty hippies at Cal Berkeley.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why isn't Clinton or Obama speaking out about these riots?

Because that is what they want.

Hillary's mot probably busy mopping around.

Most of Obama supports are probably Ok with the protests so he's not going to call them out. Just like Trump Never called out all the racist folks who said they support him (such as David Duke)
youtube;Q9rzi5vRpvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rzi5vRpvE

David Duke hasn't been with the Klan in over forty years. So, drop it. :facepalm:

No one brings up Democrats who were in the Klan.

Also, no one brings up the true history of the Klan.

The word "anti-semite is used as weapon to silence thsoe who oppose what they do.

Because that is what they want.

David Duke hasn't been with the Klan in over forty years. So, drop it. :facepalm:

No one brings up Democrats who were in the Klan.

Also, no one brings up the true history of the Klan.

The word "anti-semite is used as weapon to silence thsoe who oppose what they do.

If you were ever in the klan you are forever stained.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I remember Duke from the 1980s.
A little while back I listened to a few of his shows and short videos and came to the conclusion that he loves his country and wants the best for all Americans.
He says nothing racist against blacks. In fact he wants them to do well. He wishes them well.
He sees what the US GOV has become and he identifies in detail how hurt the Blacks in America.
So if anybody actually actually took the time to listen to him in recent years they would see he is pro Black.
He is Pro American.
But it's easier to just repeat what the owners of the MSM tell you instead because they never lie.
As far as Trump not denouncing him. How sick it was to see the paid liars frothing at the mouth when they asked him about Duke.
For one Duke never endorsed him. And Trump did denounce the Klan as far as racism goes.
He did not denounce Duke because as he said he doesn't know the man or what he believes in.
Even the dumbest of the dumb I think can understand that.
Can you?

Diversity is code for White Genocide.

Idiots like Biden promoting the destruction and dilution of their race is reprehensible. It is one thing to have a mixed race child because of certain circumstances beyond your control. But I don't seek the destruction of the white race as Anti-Whites do. There is a real effort to make whites the minority race in this country.

Yes, I am being serious.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Back to the topic.
I explained how these riots are planned and by whom. Moveon.org openly admits they are.
That is what they do. They stage protests which become violent and destructive.
So I dont see whats so hard to understand about that.

So you have people rioting and looting and attacking people in masses over HC losing the election.
Do any of you think that the lame duck PREZ or Hiliary herself should not be calling for an end to this?
And the poor cops who have to deal with this. No wonder they hate Obama so much.

They won't because the same people that own these riots own them.
The fact that they are just letting it happen and people getting their property destroyed and stolen and people continuing to get hurt proves this.
Again the hypocrisy is nausiating. Calling Trump people the violent ones.

I remember Duke
he is pro Black.

:rofl: :rofl:

And then we transition out of that visit to fantasyland into the tired old, beat-to-death, brain dead "Robert Byrd shows how hypocritical liberals are" song and dance :facepalm:

Here's a newsflash:

ROBERT BYRD left the KKK in the 1950s

More than 50 years before his death.

He became an outstanding example of a young, ignorant product of his bigoted upbringing who evolved over time into a outspoken critic of the mindset that fostered that ignorance and bigotry, along with the organizations that promoted and continue to promote it.

He frequently apologized for the foolish stupidity of his earlier years while working for causes that were the polar opposite of the Klan's.

Comprende'?

Or are you fine upstanding conservatives going to forever desperately cling this one man in an attempt to deflect from the fact that the kind of bigotry that died long ago in him is alive, well and at home within your own constituency?

:rofl: :rofl:

And then we transition out of that visit to fantasyland into the tired old, beat-to-death, brain dead "Robert Byrd shows how hypocritical liberals are" song and dance :facepalm:

Here's a newsflash:

ROBERT BYRD left the KKK in the 1950s

More than 50 years before his death.

He became an outstanding example of a young, ignorant product of his bigoted upbringing who evolved over time into a outspoken critic of the mindset that fostered that ignorance and bigotry, along with the organizations that promoted and continue to promote it.

He frequently apologized for the foolish stupidity of his earlier years while working for causes that were the polar opposite of the Klan's.

Comprende'?

Or are you fine upstanding conservatives going to forever desperately cling this one man in an attempt to deflect from the fact that the kind of bigotry that died long ago in him is alive, well and at home within your own constituency?

Even 50 years removed, he never forgot the secret password..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QirndLEcjA

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
If this is the way the US president is chosen there's no reason to start complaining with these riots. If you want to question the way a president is chosen, do it before elections with petitions and debate in parliament not afterwards because your candidate lost. It won't help you a damn thing. Obama or Clinton should respond but they won't, free speach and all that. And I asume it's probably a political game as well to send Trump a signal. That being said Trump's got his work cut out for him though. What he says and does the next few weeks and months will become quite important. He probably should rethink how he handles his tweet account as well cause his tweets in response wer only fuel for this fire.