• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Even Most Expensive Fleshlights Don't Come Close to Cheap Sex Dolls In Pleasure Including Cut Ones like Torso (not counting Fleshlight stands)?

Not sure if this is correct subforum so mods feel free to move it.

Been using Fleshight for 6 years. Until this year I finally got curious and bought a cheap torso doll on Ebay. At first while ramming it I thought it as far so horribly bad as a pleasure tool compared to the various brand name official Fleshlights I used. But I stuck to it and continued ramming......

Well for a long time Fleshlight use was the only method that came close to the pleasure I had with real women...... But man after repeated thrust I shot so hard and it reminded me of the time I lost my virginity! I was actually considering visiting Nevada to go to a strip club but this very mediocre $25 torso doll saved me the trip.

I'd have to ask why? Esp since the vagina itself doesn't feel as good as a regular fleshlight because it a cheap product and not high end expensve one (which my fleshlights were)? Esp since I could simply put my fleshlight in Hot water to replicate a real woman's pussy. I can't do this with a Torso and had to buy a arming Rod to get a similar experience to fleshlight with hot water.

What is thrusting motion just that so much better than the typical ram the object down your cock? Other people who used fleshlights in ramming method like stands special pillow cases, and even sex dolls with inserts in the vaginal area for a fleshlight, is the sensation the same as using a sex doll (and much closer to regular women than typical fleshlight use)?

You can control EVERYTHING better. Full depth (where those wonderful nibblers are) - check. Minimal depth - just work the tip of your cock going in-and-out of her folds - check.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
With a Fleshlight you don't have a pair of lifeless eyes to look into along with the cold and soft tissue that you can caress, penetrate, and truly make your own.

I am also a Fleshlight lover before buying a sex doll. That's a good tool for masturbation, and I can free my hands. But after getting my babe Sarah with big boobs, I barely use my Fleshlight now. I think it feels much more real when I fuck my babe Sarah. Sometimes I just hug her and lie down on the bed when I feel lonely. I feel like she is a kind of companion for me now.

Speaking of dolls... saw this recently
1690810540537.png