• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why does Iran always act like a right twat?

I don't know how many of you saw the news the other day, but a large group of Iranian students said they were gonna protest outside the British Embassy in Tehran. They went to said location and then decided to storm it and trash it beyond use.

And all this happened in full knowledge of the security forces who did fuck all to prevent it. The police just stood there in their riot gear and watched the chaos unfold.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15955501 - Report 1.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15953876 - Report 2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15966628 - UK expels Iranian diplomats.

So now we've got a big diplomatic "situation". I prefer to call it an international argument. The UK has decided to expel all Iranian diplomats (from the UK) to which Tehran has said that this is "hasty" and they will do further things in response.

The news channels in Iran depict the UK as a brutal country that wants to squash Iran's development. Er, excuse me? I think you'll find that it is you who are the brutal regime, not us. But when have they said different of any other country from the West?

Yep, Iran will never change. Everything out there is "Islam says" this and "Holy War dictates" that. The extremists will never cease to exist. So let them carry on calling us names and burning our flags. It doesn't matter to me, I'm sure we've got plenty more flags in this great big box here. lol :D

What are your views? Try to avoid the classic "Wipe them off the map" line. As bad as they are, the country does have some hot women out there. The internet showed me!! ;) :clap:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'm pretty sure it's the lack of a quality pussy infrastructure.

Mayhem

Banned
The west needs to pursue an aggressive policy of blowing anyone away who tries to enter an embassy with violent intent. Don't embassies stock shotguns? There should be one pointing out of every window and every arm or leg that comes over the wall, blam!

Facetious

Moderated
I don't know how many of you saw the news the other day, but a large group of Iranian students said they were gonna protest outside the British Embassy in Tehran. They went to said location and then decided to storm it and trash it beyond use.
I was always under the impression that an overwhelming majority of the younger Iranian people, i.e. 30 years of age and younger give or take a few years either way, wanted to become more westernized as a society, but the assaholla's won't tolerate such a thing(?) :dunno:
... which leads me to believe that these 'thrashers' are nothing more than subjects (prisoners perhaps?) who were ordered to carry out the vandalism/protest. ... maybe?

I was always under the impression that an overwhelming majority of the younger Iranian people, i.e. 30 years of age and younger give or take a few years either way, wanted to become more westernized as a society, but the assaholla's won't tolerate such a thing(?) :dunno:
... which leads me to believe that these 'thrashers' are nothing more than subjects (prisoners perhaps?) who were ordered to carry out the vandalism/protest. ... maybe?
Probably this. We saw how Iran cracked down on the election protesters during the last election so for the govt to allow these 'students' to rampage freely suggests there was a certain degree of collusion. I think Iran is doing all this shit because they resent the fact that the British and US has interferred in their domestic affairs in the past when they were a much weaker country, now they are a lot stronger and the US and UK getting weaker by the day they have decided to lash out knowing there will be no backlash other than strong diplomatic words. Although they have a right to be angry to a certain degree they also need to accept that countries worldwide have been ruled by colonial empires in the past and have moved on as we now live in different times, they need to channel their energy into making their own nation better and becoming a world super power, not harping on about the past and isolating themselves from the rest of the world. We should NOT invade them as this would unite the country behind Ahmadinejad who would rally the Iranian people against foreign invaders, let him carry on his brutal regime until enough people get sick of him and rise up to take him out like what happened in Egypt and Libya, then we can consider assistance. America, Britain, Rumania and France etc all had revolutions from within when the conditions were right within the country and Iran as well as Syria will be no different.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I do not know why the students attacked the embassies, maybe it is the frustration about those two countries will be the ones going to be attacking them soon.

I think the Iranians are sure (As I am) that it is just a matter of time until England and the USA - along Israel, for sure - will wage war on Iran.

The nuclear program of that country goes forward, unhindered by sanctions or other measures, so eventually, it's going to be war. Because THIS time, the weapons of mass destructions are in plain view.

I am not so sure how the war will start, probably the IDF will go first, and then the air strikes from the US air craft carriers.

1. war with Iran is inevitable regardless if they have a nuclear program. Its market interests that have been sabre rattling with them for the past decade because the West will simply not respect their sovereignty

2. who was it that introduced to the idea of nuclear energy?

3. what was the reasoning behind the embassy attack? at least make a little effort to be informed before throwing out an opinion

4. what do all nations that develop nukes have in common? the West stops fucking with the

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Probably because all the hot Persian chicks live over in California.

They were government Thugs not 'Students'! In Iran people have no effect on politics or economy, etc. Before 2008 protests in Iran, most people in the world were thinking that whole Iranian nation is standing beside the government, and the whole world saw that the only supporters of Islamic 'Republic' brutal regime is bunch of Thugs with AK-47 in their hands. I used the word of 'government' in my post, it's something that doesn't exist in Iran. 'Islamic System' holds the power in that country and a so called government (which itself is ruled by that 'System') has been set to pretend that Iranian people have Democracy in their country while everything is been architectured by that Motherfucking Tyrant Khamenei. And the funny thing is... Even this so called government in Iran is going to be removed from the 'System' and is about to be replaced with 'Prime Minister' as the Parliment is under the full control of that Rat Bastard Khamenei. (cuz the Islamic System is scared as shit that another protests like 2008 or even Bigger happens). Millions of Iranian people were protesting against the Islamic System in Iran after 2008 presidental elections, but 'Security Forces' (in fact Islamic System Forces) attacked people and opened fire on them. Just like a simple IQ test: Then How the hell this 'Security Forces Could not stop' 400-500 of Thugs who were attacking UK embassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While there was not even a single warning shot from the 'Security Forces'? And the answer is: That means those Thugs were the Islamic System pawns.
I am sure that Everything poeple hear or see which is done by Iran's Political System is completely opposite of what Iranian Nation wants.

Iran's douchebag crusty mullah sexually frustrated cleric junta will be pounded into so much dust in due time. When that happens I will raise a toast of the finest Belgian ale.