• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do so many people like pizza?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh okay...the MODERN ERA pizza....

Satisfied?

We don't use hieroglyphics anymore either. ;)

Look dude, I'm fine. I came to this thread because of the title. We've got a nice 3 pages going here. Some people like it, others don't. Now you come shooting in here trying to tell us what is and what is not a fucking pizza. If any of us really wanted to know the names of the regional varieties and the European Union labels for them we wouldn't be looking for it here.

Back to the subject. You think people like pizza because it has the thing we like, makes our tummies full, and has stuff in it that makes us feel good. Yea. I can agree with that. I also agree that people should dress it up. Plain pizza is just too boring and should spice it up with stuff. And I don't know how or why people eat frozen when fresh can be delivered right to your door.

Look dude, I'm fine. I came to this thread because of the title. We've got a nice 3 pages going here. Some people like it, others don't. Now you come shooting in here trying to tell us what is and what is not a fucking pizza. If any of us really wanted to know the names of the regional varieties and the European Union labels for them we wouldn't be looking for it here.

It's actually the originators of pizza who are in fact telling you the LAW of what constitutes a "fucking pizza".
What pizza is NOT is a big greasy, doughy, meaty hot shit mess.

Back to the subject. You think people like pizza because it has the thing we like, makes our tummies full, and has stuff in it that makes us feel good. Yea. I can agree with that. I also agree that people should dress it up. Plain pizza is just too boring and should spice it up with stuff. And I don't know how or why people eat frozen when fresh can be delivered right to your door.

Just as I said -- americans eat with their fat stomachs, not their mouths.

Try eating a PLAIN pizza with high quality ingredients so that you can actually TASTE the tomatoes and the cheese, instead of piling on 4lbs of bulk garbage so that no flavour survives and all you "taste" is hot gooey dough. Yum.

Enjoy!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll ask a moderator to shut down this thread. Just don't send the pizza police over.

As it's like...sunrise... where I'm at and looking at passed-out drunk people on my floor I'd love a pizza delivered to me right now.

Last edited:
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 6407874, member: 441761"]Good point...
I think another excellent Pizza query would be, "How the f*ck is Pizza classified as a vegetable in student lunches...???"

Good question!

Years ago when I was in school, pizza was listed under the "Vegetarian Option". Well providing it kept to a cheese and vegetable based topping, I guess it did qualify for that little title.