• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why are some people such psycho's?

Namreg

Banned
well we don't know yet what really happened there, and what lead up the beheading. i mean, maybe the guy was snoring really loudly?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I wonder if this guy got tasered, or if the police thought it would be inappropriate.

I wonder if this guy got tasered, or if the police thought it would be inappropriate.

I sure hope they did, because brutally murdering someone like that in front of 37 other people, and then showing everybody the decapitated head like he couldn't give a damn bit in the world certainly deserves getting tasered over.

PlasmaTwa2

I sure hope they did, because brutally murdering someone like that in front of 37 other people, and then showing everybody the decapitated head like he couldn't give a damn bit in the world certainly deserves getting tasered over.

They probably didn't think the crime was severe enough (yaheem gets credit for that one).

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/contentposting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&showbyline=True&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20080731%2fManitoba_bus_080731

What's marks me as strange is that he seemed to only care about the one guy, and he let everyone else leave the bus. Also, the word cannibalism pops up in that one... Take it for what you will.

All these psychos appeared on the forums today...?

Gosh, I guess psycho stories are common news on this board.

I only thought this one was particularly bad because of how the murder was done... No apparent motive, highly brutal, in front of civilians, and the fact that he showed everyone the decapitated head.

They probably didn't think the crime was severe enough (yaheem gets credit for that one).

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/contentposting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&showbyline=True&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20080731%2fManitoba_bus_080731

What's marks me as strange is that he seemed to only care about the one guy, and he let everyone else leave the bus. Also, the word cannibalism pops up in that one... Take it for what you will.

I read from the article you provided that he tried to attack people that tried to came back on the bus (nobody got hurt though), and he taunted police and other people... Unless he cooperated when they had their weapons drawn, I think he should have been tasered.

PlasmaTwa2

I read from the article you provided that he tried to attack people that tried to came back on the bus (nobody got hurt though), and he taunted police and other people... Unless he cooperated when they had their weapons drawn, I think he should have been tasered.

No, I meant when everyone first began to evacuate the bus, it doesn't seem like the killer tried to stop any of them. I'm also interested on how he sawed the head off.

PlasmaTwa2

According to le news, the killer had a huge survival knife and stabbed the man in the throat repeatedly. That's how he decapitated him, I suppose.

I suppose now there will be a large debate whether or not to add more security at bus stops in Canada...

Ohhh this is such a bizarre case...

It almost seems like it was something personal, yet it seems like the guy didn't even know who he killed based on what witnesses said.

And yet you shall not forget that this is a regular day in Africa and Haiti, were men with knives and machetes do this for fun. There are no motive or reason, they just wanted to have fun.

So, what is so much worse about this one than the ones in Africa? People always tend to be "oh that shocked me". Well maybe it's time to wake up and realize how the world really are.

Humans are wired different, and sometimes, there are wires crossed in those brains. What makes one guy like to arrange flowers, while another guy likes to pull the wings off flies? I think there's a lot about the human mind we don't know, and may never know.

H

There seem to be far too many doom and gloom stories on here recently. :dunno:

I dont know, we just have something inside of us that makes us this way, for example I like to steal cars and run over birds and cats then lead the local brass band through the streets of London playing utter gibberish and then laughing at the moans of distaste of the locals.

We then find a park and drink whiskey and piss on each other and on the passers by, when we get arrested (we always do :D) we intentionally void our bowls in the police cars just as a fuck you to the police. We then try to bite the necks of the police men sometimes not always catching their jugulars sometimes not (shame)

And when we are released we then meet back up again and have a huge orgy.

This is what I do when im not on Freeones :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

^ It's amazing that you can find the time to come on here! :1orglaugh

Are you listening to Holy Diver at all when you do this?

^ It's amazing that you can find the time to come on here! :1orglaugh

Are you listening to Holy Diver at all when you do this?

I always find the time to give my fantastic views on a wide range of subjects, Freeones is my Catholic Priest, its my confession.

No when I do this I like to listen to static, endless static.

I always find the time to give my fantastic views on a wide range of subjects, Freeones is my Catholic Priest, its my confession.

No when I do this I like to listen to static, endless static.

I think you said you were a fan of the movie "Forbidden Planet ",you should get the CD of the music/sounds soundtrack,cool noise .;)