• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why "A" Students Work for "C" Students

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Then you should hold a tenured professorship in thread starting.

Oh snap, you got me with that zinger!!!

If this was an election you would probably win, even though you don't have the popular vote.

Well I was always an A student. Left school with 4 A-levels, went to University and ended up with a first in Chemical Engineering. I have a very well paid job but probably earn less in one month than a stunning babe paid taking cock on camera for a minutes work. It's a cruel world.

We're all here on FreeOnes, so whether we had As or Cs...

We still failed. :(

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I usually don't comment in the Luxman's threads. But ...
:1orglaugh Now that was funny! :rofl2:

Why don't you comment more often in the Luxman's threads??? :(

Now you made Luxman sad!!! :mad:

I swear if he stops posting interesting photo articles or monkey commercials... :ak47:

Knowledge is a tool. If you know how to use it, it help you to achieve things. But if you don't know how to use it, it will be useless to you. And there's people who are like McGyver : with only a paperclip and a few matches, they can build an RPG

Knowledge is a tool. If you know how to use it, it help you to achieve things. But if you don't know how to use it, it will be useless to you. And there's people who are like McGyver : with only a paperclip and a few matches, they can build an RPG

You fool!

It was coffee stirrer, toilet paper tube and toothpicks! Ugh. Are you even paying attention???