• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose ass you would most like to eat?

Not to sound like a priss, but I ASSume there's a reason that people will say (and not as a compliment) "Tastes like ass."

Not to sound like a priss, but I ASSume there's a reason that people will say (and not as a compliment) "Tastes like ass."

Psst...they mean the ass you can taste. If you can taste it...that's not good (ass).:2 cents:

Tanner Mayes as she knows how to reciprocate 'My Stepdaughter Tossed My Salad', Sasha Grey (reciprocates), Cris Taliana (recips), Kat (recips) and Brooke Bailey (recips). Other great thing about them is they all deep throat so they are full service girls. Little ball licking, little dick sucking, deep throat, sit on their faces and pop a load in their mouths (all swallow too).

Tanner Mayes as she knows how to reciprocate 'My Stepdaughter Tossed My Salad', Sasha Grey (reciprocates), Cris Taliana (recips), Kat (recips) and Brooke Bailey (recips). Other great thing about them is they all deep throat so they are full service girls. Little ball licking, little dick sucking, deep throat, sit on their faces and pop a load in their mouths (all swallow too).:nanner:

I treat the taint as the border I will not cross. The pussy is the USA, the water is treated and it is safe to drink. The ass on the other hand is like Mexico, I wouldn't drink the water gringo.

Oh and yeah, poo comes out of there in case you didn't know.

really?..what do you think comes out of that hole your licking called usa?..tell her to wash it good..and the water should be fine...if you kiss mexico just right,,you can make it flood in the usa:wave2: