• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your favourite Cumshooter - with clips

Favourite (serial) Cumshooter - no one hit wonders!

• Total voters
Please choose your favourite - SERIAL Cumshooter - no one hit wonders - I know I may have missed some, just at them to the thread with example clips... guys of worthy mention Anthony Hardwood, Arnold Schwazpecker, Rocco and a bunch of euro guys i don't know names of

If you think you have identified one of these freaks who consistantly cums bucket loads - thin or thick consistancy - name him - REMEMBER - We need to know names and examples

I would choose MikeinBrazil (anselmo?) for his explosiveness and shock & Awe factor - he literally blows the girls away

http://www.creamshots.com/gal0707/mib4:spump:7/SPECIAL2mib47.html

dyferencjal

Closed Account
I have voted other, and my vote go to myself.

I can shoot approx 10-12 loads off cum when I have a orgasm. I can
proof it but I did not film it when I had sex whit a woman yet.

I have voted other, and my vote go to myself.

I can shoot approx 10-12 loads off cum when I have a orgasm. I can
proof it but I did not film it when I had sex whit a woman yet.

Thats impressive (if true) ...anyone who shoots over 8 (and I mean good spurts) is good...especially if they do it consistantly.

ALthough shots have to be fired on the girl (pref face) otherwise it like gay stuff.

Top Cum Shooters have (at least) one of the following charecteristics:

High Number of Spurts:
Example: Peter North (at least 8-9 good spurts every time he cums), Preston Parker also cums in this category. When they cum the girls are like "shit, when is this going to stop!"
The opposite of this is a guy like Erik Everhard - usually only spurts once

High Volume (thin/watery or thick):
Again some guys come loads in few or many spurts. Peter North has very high volume (helped by thick consistancy of cum), Preston has thinner consistancy of cum so slightly less volume, although he is also high in this category. Low Volume example would be Brandon Iron.

Explosiveness:
Example: Mike In Brazil cums top for this. Manuel Ferrara has good explosivness. Lex one of the few black guys who can really explode rather than dribble. The opposite of this category - Dribblers - include Steve Holmes
Obviously explosviness add to shock factor on the girls who are victims of the cumshooter. This usually affects distance on the shot... although a guy like Peter North while not explosive has good distance especially considering he is heavy unloader.

Maybe other factors too that make a good cumshooter

jasonk282

Banned
Thats impressive (if true) ...anyone who shoots over 8 (and I mean good spurts) is good...especially if they do it consistantly.

ALthough shots have to be fired on the girl (pref face) otherwise it like gay stuff.

High Number of Spurts:
Example: Peter North (at least 8-9 good spurts every time he cums), Preston Parker also cums in this category. When they cum the girls are like "shit, when is this going to stop!"

Again some guys come loads in few or many spurts. Peter North has very high volume (helped by thick consistancy of cum), Preston has thinner consistancy of cum so slightly less volume, although he is also high in this category. Low Volume example would be Brandon Iron.

Explosiveness:
Example: Mike In Brazil cums top for this. Manuel Ferrara has good explosivness. Lex one of the few black guys who can really explode rather than dribble. The opposite of this category - Dribblers - include Steve Holmes
Obviously explosviness add to shock factor on the girls who are victims of the cumshooter. This usually affects distance on the shot... although a guy like Peter North while not explosive has good distance especially considering he is heavy unloader.

:dunno: but I think your WAY into this. i like a good money shot as much as the next guy to to really analysis this is oh IDK a bit.........

High Number of Spurts:

Explosiveness:

It's true, when I have a woman that is willing to film and that is ok whit it
that I can show it then I will post it here. ;)

Ian Tate was a name I had not heard until a few days ago... although had seen clips of some of his shots.... after some research he has become one of my all time favs. From the UK, so many of his clips are not widely available - but having come across literally HUNDREDS of clips with his cumshots (99% of them bneing super soaker explosive facial classics) Babes just seem bewilderred when he starts and doesn't stop - I think he is the most underated facial shooter around

http://galleries.payserve.com/1/26716/20480/index.html

http://galleries.payserve.com/1/26716/21033/index.html

his blasts are usually fast thin and runny (similar to leslie taylor euro guy)...and almost always spurts close to 10 or more - he has good explosvieness but because his watery cum the visual effect left on the babes faces is minimal (compared to North, Preston and other thicker shooters) , although his explosivness is probably only 2nd to Mike in Brazil - and the babes definately know they've been splattered.

One the best facials I saw recently involved both Ian Tate, Jazz Duro and maybe another brazilian dude all spirting on the starlets face from the missionary position landing shocking amounts on her face. Classic

Previous on Threads on Tate (showing he's not too well known) :

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=2616805&highlight=ian+tate#post2616805

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=2326455&highlight=ian+tate#post2326455

George Uhl... with Alberto Rey a close second. Both cum multiple times. Also an obscure Euro guy who mostly directs named Backey Jacik. All cum multiple times, as does Jazz Duro.

I don't have any clips, but I would have to go with a couple of new guys named Winston Burbank (who does only BJ vids for Johnni Darrko) and Marco Rivera (who has a couple of scenes at Naughty America), along with the aforementioned James Brossman. They, I believe, are the best active stars out there today. If I find some clips on the net (of Winston and Marco), I will post them.

I am a huge fan of North, Ian Tate, and Anselmo as well, but I am not even sure these guys are active performers anymore.