• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's watching the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding? - DON'T LIE

Will you watch the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding?

• Yes. I am DVR'ing it and will watch it in full at my earliest convenience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. Are you?

They are getting married now? I thought it was going to be a while yet.

Just more welfare recipients got the brits to house.

In the UK, everyone likes the Queen and the royal family. I think it's good for the country to have some public figures who are respected by everyone. It unites the propose, solidfies the nation.

Just more welfare recipients got the brits to house.

Actually, the goverment makes much more money through the taxes on the Crown Estate than what they give to the royal family

Also, the Royal family is good for business : they sell tabloïds.
And they are responsable for a big part of tourism : all those who choose to visit England want to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Windsor, etc

In the UK, everyone likes the Queen and the royal family. I think it's good for the country to have some public figures who are respected by everyone. It unites the propose, solidfies the nation.

Actually, the goverment makes much more money through the taxes on the Crown Estate than what they give to the royal family

Also, the Royal family is good for business : they sell tabloïds.
And they are responsable for a big part of tourism : all those who choose to visit England want to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Windsor, etc

There far more historic sites of relevance in Britain than those tourist traps.

I am looking forward to the opening of the National Acid Attack Museum or the Knife Attack Memorial after they rename Piccadilly Muhammad by the Chelsea.

That's today? I had no clue. Watching "Fist full of dollars" right now and I ain't changing it.:D

Harpsman

Light one for Me
A poll with no 'No' option?

I couldn't care less about it.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
A poll with no 'No' option?

I couldn't care less about it.

I guess he's a huge fan of these two crappy person, one is a fomer nazi, he marry an half black chick to prove to the world that he's not a racist.
The other is a no brainded chick that dosen't respect her own family, most of them are not even invited to the ceremony.
Two fake people together, i guess they will broke up in three months.

So no i will not watching this parody, and honestly i don't give a shit, i'm not British and even if i was, i won't watching this shit i got better plan today! ;)

I'm not actually watching it, I just have it in the background while I'm doing other stuff

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Rings are exchanged, now they got pronounced man and wife!

:taco:

Attachments

• 32423003_637923636554759_2904712384016809984_o.jpg
    32423003_637923636554759_2904712384016809984_o.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 88
No way Queen Elizabeth would have allowed Harry to marry a bi-racial woman had he been second in line to the throne.
A potential heir ( children of Meghan and Harry) to the throne being biracial would be unacceptable to those royal mooches.

No way Queen Elizabeth would have allowed Harry to marry a bi-racial woman had he been second in line to the throne.
A potential heir ( children of Meghan and Harry) to the throne being biracial would be unacceptable to those royal mooches.

Actually, sincères Diana's death, Harry bas been the Queen's favorite kid, he can do anything, she'll support hip, he can make any postale, she'll forgive him