• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whoever wants to fuck my throat

Member2228

Closed Account
Say I! xD

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
i've had a lot...yes sad I know

You want to talk about sad? I'm sitting my apartment, my STUDIO apartment, drinking alone, watching Tommy Boy...did I mention drinking alone?

I think the better question for this thread is, who wants to fuck MY throat?

Please God, don't anybody say "me"...:uohs:

Member2228

Closed Account
omg I was going to watch tommy boy..but i'm playing guitar hero with some of my peeps.. that movie is sweet. I'm drinking.. not alone, but I do it quit often. If I had a dick I'd fuck your throat, if its any consolation haha, ok not sure if thats a good thing I said but whatever lol

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
omg I was going to watch tommy boy..but i'm playing guitar hero with some of my peeps.. that movie is sweet. I'm drinking.. not alone, but I do it quit often. If I had a dick I'd fuck your throat, if its any consolation haha, ok not sure if thats a good thing I said but whatever lol

I uh...I'm blushing. :shy:

I am the worst Guitar Hero player ever, hence, why I'm watching Tommy Boy. The drinking alone...well...that has a lot to do with...uh...I have a small penis??? :uohs:

Member2228

Closed Account
I uh...I'm blushing. :shy:

I am the worst Guitar Hero player ever, hence, why I'm watching Tommy Boy. The drinking alone...well...that has a lot to do with...uh...I have a small penis??? :uohs:

lol really? I rule at GH. oh come on i bet u have a big wee wee