• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who writes the dumb things under our names?

Because thats not what a lot of my black gf's tell me.

Whoever decides it I bet it's a jew :) if only noses were dicks

I say that because jews seem to have an unhealthy obsession with black dicks for some reason. And want to promote it to us I guess so they feel more normal.

youll only have to deal with that for another 2 posts. then this thread will be all but irrelevant until it cycles through again.

and you can probably blame Petra. everything wrong around here is her fault i hear...

It's not random, it's based on your penis size

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mine is in Latin. Get on my level.

It's just a user title. They're random (^^ despite what Ronnie said) and change every ten posts or so. If you don't like your user title, you can buy a permanent one with your My FreeOnes points, or set your own title at 10,000 posts. It's really not worth getting worked up over.

There is no Jewish conspiracy, Scooter. :facepalm:

I say that because jews seem to have an unhealthy obsession with black dicks for some reason. And want to promote it to us I guess so they feel more normal.

maseUGLYface-1.gif

Oh well.... aren't these titties nice?

wow3.gif
sexy7.gif

Fucking Jews.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I wrote my own,
If I were to write yours, I might write - Hater.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6692010, member: 586426"]Hmmm.....mine never seems to change.....:D

well look at you all special and stuff...:tongue: