• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would you rather want for 4 years? - look at the choices

Who would you want for 4 years? - look at the choices

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Bush (4 more)

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'd rather be sodomized by Jesse the Body Ventura, twice a week, for those 4 years, than have either of those two in office.

Havent I answered this question somewhere before..........maybe :dunno:

Back to the thread topic:

Id rather put a bullet into my temple.

I'd rather have 4 years with no more threads like this.

Well I can't stand 4 more years of Bush bumbling around pretending like he has brain 1 in his head, and I cant stand 4 years of Palin's I'm a folksy down home girl and really don't know anything about politics outside of Alaska attitude. So in short, I'd just shoot myself.

I don't know if Sarah Palin is a good choice for the United States, but Bush isn't.

Maybe let's give her a chance.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
This made me really really LOL! :D

What? My post? Gee, thanks.. I think this thread is swell and so does Elvis, doncha Mr. Elvis?

Oh my.. I guess not. He's so subtle when he wants to say something sucks.

OMG! Everybody is sucking something. Governments suck people's money and bank managers suck governments' money. Is this "World Sucking Day"? :D:D:D

Palin is not running for president, didn't you all got the memo?

What? My post? Gee, thanks.. I think this thread is swell and so does Elvis, doncha Mr. Elvis?

Oh my.. I guess not. He's so subtle when he wants to say something sucks.

lol thats just weird

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
OMG! Everybody is sucking something. Governments suck people's money and bank managers suck governments' money. Is this "World Sucking Day"? :D:D:D

Gawd no. Why would anyone suck today?

Sucking is unnatural.. most things in life are pretty good!

But if you must know.. yes. Today is World Sucking Day.

Why do you ask, do you have some suck to share with the rest of us, Mr. Funk?

Palin is stupid and incompetent and a nobody from nowhere. Bush is stupid and incompetent but the people behind him may be sincerely evil.

does that answer the question?

Palin is stupid and incompetent and a nobody from nowhere. Bush is stupid and incompetent but the people behind him may be sincerely evil.

does that answer the question?

Actually, I think Bush IS intelligent, but has led a very sheltered life, is emotionally very immature and is EXTREMELY arrogant. That's why (imo) he is such an incredibly horrible President.