• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who would you rather have sex with?

what freeones hottie would you rather have sex with

• terri summers

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • carmen luvana

Votes: 69 53.9%
  • bobbi eden

Votes: 17 13.3%

• Total voters

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you guys for the Love...

Well i agree with the other guy comment about who in general is the girl that you mainly find most attactive in the business right now, including us and everybody else, dont be nice because we post here, even do we love for that, but now for real, for real!.
Category one would be 1-) In Beauty and Body
2-) Sexually

My Vote will go for..
Number one is too much of a hard choice ,so im going for 2.
1-) Jessica drake/ Jesse jane (Beuty)
2-) Nikita denise (Sexually)

[B said:
Terri Summers[/B]]i For guys...well i dont know really, havent worked with many, i have my eyes on a few though!! Like erik everhard, Denis Marti, Tristan, and i really like this guy i worked with for 2 movies.. but i forgot his name, the sexual chemistry was amazing!To bad we had to be quiet!

xxxxxxxxxx

If you're looking for guys to work with, I'm still willing to volunteer my services Terri! LOL :sex:

i'd love to have sex with both Terri and Carmen in a nce threesome, the best blonde in the business, the best brunnete in the business and me...it's what dreams are made of. i'm not really a jump in the pants kind of guy though i'd prefer to get to know them personally first, i know it sounds cheesy but it's just the way i am. but for the purposes of this i'll say carmen and terri get my vote to have sex with because it's never going to happen anyway.

silentfall

Closed Account
terri you are great, i have to say it but you are great, the same for carmen and bobbi, such good sports, and terri that last pic you sent was awesome, and i see that you have reached the 40 vote plateau, WOOO HOOO, you were my vote terri, everyone else in this thread needs to open there eyes, haha, anyway thank everyone for playing, now keep voting people!

later

member006

Closed Account
I see one very "consistent" thing here , thats the fact that they are all beautiful and each respect one another . If I have learned one thing coming here its that the girls seem to have there own friend /family/circle/ type thing going , just as the members here do . So please tell the truth guys you would all do each of them . ;) . It's all good . :angels:

georges

Staff member
carmen has very nice biggie boobies so my vote goes for her.