• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who would you rather do? love gisele against two

who would you rather have fun with

• love gisele. she is worth two girls.

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • bobbi starr and franchezca valentina. nothing beats two girls.

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Love Gisele, hands down.

I'll take gisele over two any day of the week and this is coming from a person who has a penchant for brunettes.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, I generally prefer brunettes too. But Gisele has it goin' on! She says she lives in Sexyland. Hell, she's the freakin' Mayor of Sexyland! :nanner:

Two against her isn't going to do it. Maybe the Dahm triplets would have a chance... but I doubt it. :D

Me too...
...normally I like the girls with dark long hair... but there are some, who are able to convince me... to convince me to change to the blonde side of love! And I really love Gisele! Would love to see more and more of her!

Come on boys you can't be telling the truth if you say you wouldn't go for the twofer option. Love Gisele is great but I went with the two girl option.

Come on boys you can't be telling the truth if you say you wouldn't go for the twofer option. Love Gisele is great but I went with the two girl option.

No Love Gisele is the best one everyone thinks that to love gisele always get my vote on any pole that she is on go love gisele:bowdown:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Two Big Macs or one filet mignon?

I'll take the filet mignon. Quality over quantity. ;)