• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would win in a fistfight, Marian Milano or Mandy Flores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose who you think would win in a sidewalk street brawl.

Attachments

• 300px-Rsz_1untitled_(2).jpg
    300px-Rsz_1untitled_(2).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 131
  • (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=IhxSxB9PR2Eb1ahp)3.jpg
    (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=IhxSxB9PR2Eb1ahp)3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 130
Doesn't matter, its going to be great looking at the 2 getting into a cat fight ripping each others clothes off.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let us look at the two contenders:

Mariah, I think, has a strong stance, a serious killer attitude, and has had some insight into fighting, and if only by watching a lot of fights, probably MMA. I also am sure she has trained a bit of these techniques over the years.

Mandy, I think, is more of a fast on her feet, move-like-a-butterfly, stings-like.-a-bee fighter, who is well trained, too, just more into speed and agility.

So I think that both would not go for the classic "hairlock", rather contender A for the hard punch and contender B for wearing the opponent down with fast, outta nowhere jabs and stabs and dancing around a lot.

Contender A would be wise to try and take B down to the ground as fast as possible to cut away most of B's repertoire, and take her in a locking grip

Let us look at the two contenders:

Mariah, I think, has a strong stance, a serious killer attitude, and has had some insight into fighting, and if only by watching a lot of fights, probably MMA. I also am sure she has trained a bit of these techniques over the years.

Mandy, I think, is more of a fast on her feet, move-like-a-butterfly, stings-like.-a-bee fighter, who is well trained, too, just more into speed and agility.

So I think that both would not go for the classic "hairlock", rather contender A for the hard punch and contender B for wearing the opponent down with fast, outta nowhere jabs and stabs and dancing around a lot.

Contender A would be wise to try and take B down to the ground as fast as possible to cut away most of B's repertoire, and take her in a locking grip

Why can't you just say you want to watch them 69 and they only fought on who would be on top? :1orglaugh

Mandy would beat her so badly not even Dental Records would be able to ID Ms. Milano

Mandy has spent time doing curlups in the gym. Her opponent does curlups with a fork and spoon

Mandy has muscle. Her opponent does not

Mandy. EASY!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Why can't you just say you want to watch them 69 and they only fought on who would be on top? :1orglaugh

I love to hear myself talk.

:stir: ;) Whimsy's right old mate, you could've saved yourself all that typing and cut to the chase. :tongue:

Whatever happens I think Adam should referee, because he does a helluva' job on 'Puddin' Wrassin' night.

I think its kinda sad that this is the type of shit you guys have time for. I got an email telling to check this out and I'm embarrassed that I did. I'm an adult with businesses to run and real world shit to think about. I mean we have an orange retard in the white house and our stock market is dropping like a Blue Countach line of bullshit about being an attorney and having a mixed-race child. Find something to do worthwhile with your time fellas and don't give this troll a minute of your energy.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I think its kinda sad that this is the type of shit you guys have time for. I got an email telling to check this out and I'm embarrassed that I did. I'm an adult with businesses to run and real world shit to think about. I mean we have an orange retard in the white house and our stock market is dropping like a Blue Countach line of bullshit about being an attorney and having a mixed-race child. Find something to do worthwhile with your time fellas and don't give this troll a minute of your energy.

:thumbsup:

I think this calls for POTW!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Why in the hell is that nutjob attacking me? I didn’t start this thread.

You know how it is - you call "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice" and it appears.

Just roll with it, she must been called while busy working on somethink.

jd1qzpdrp3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.