• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who sucks the best dick? Gay men or straight women?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Did anybody actually click the link? Or are you all too homophobic and macho that you have to proclaim your heterosexuality? I'm not asking who gives better head, if I was, I'd make a poll. Idiots.

I did; and I also read the article.

Straight women suck the best dick.

... because only straight women have ever sucked mine.:D

I got blowjob from both sex, and I say WOMAN!

...and yeah, the best are probably the chubby/fat girls! :1orglaugh

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Now what if said straight woman or Gay man is a ghost?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
this thread leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Oh wait.
What?
I have no comment.
Oh I know what youre thinking now
I'm not gay.......I'm not gay god damn it!

hey remember that queer guy for the straight eye show?
I think they should instead have a show where straight guys try to make a queer guy straight, it would be much better.
he could be bangin a hot chick and saying "oh thish is sho nasty". "yuck a vagina, nasty". and scenes like that.

I'm not gay.

This "test" doesn't mean anything, you can't get valid results with only one girl one gay.
To get a valid test you must have at least 100 women and 100 gays.

"Who sucks the best dick?"
...Wouldn't that be up to the one sucking it to decide?
...Yes I know you meant 'who's best at sucking dick', but I always have to mock it when someone says it like that.
It's like if someone says "Dude, she sucks the best dick!" "Wait...dude, are you saying his dick is the best? (wink, nudge)"

"Who sucks the best dick?"
...Wouldn't that be up to the one sucking it to decide?
...Yes I know you meant 'who's best at sucking dick', but I always have to mock it when someone says it like that.
It's like if someone says "Dude, she sucks the best dick!" "Wait...dude, are you saying his dick is the best? (wink, nudge)"

Boooooooo.

If that were the case, I'd suck the best dick.

Uhh...what? Wait!!

TRANNIESS GIVE THE BEST BLOWJOBS!!! Is a well-established fact!!! We have the tits and feminine looks to turn on a straight guy, yet we know exactly where and how he feels the most pleasure. We also LOVE cock! If a tranny gives you head, you will aways want it again and again. So stay away from them, because we are like vampires.:D

TRANNIESS GIVE THE BEST BLOWJOBS!!! Is a well-established fact!!! We have the tits and feminine looks to turn on a straight guy, yet we know exactly where and how he feels the most pleasure. We also LOVE cock! If a tranny gives you head, you will aways want it again and again. So stay away from them, because we are like vampires.:D

i will take your word for that. I respect the logic. :hatsoff:

Gay guys!! most of the stuff your girlfriends do they learned form listening to their gay friend. A guy knows what a guy likes. A girl can't as she doesn't have a penis to know what would be best.

The best BJ's I've ever gotten were from an older Korean woman and a mixed race black/pacific Islander/white chick who REALLY loved white cock.

The latter was close to BBW status, so maybe there's some truth to that stereotype.