• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who should Mia film with

miss makepeace

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys, just wondering if any of my fans out there have any thoughts for who they would like to see me do films with? I'm not currently contracted to anyone, so this may help me decide where to look for work if there are any strong feelings one way or another!

Mia xx

miss makepeace

Thanks, and any particular male talent? I was mainly thinking stateside by the way, I feel I've done the Brit scene and want to expand my horizons!

Mia xx

miss makepeace

Thanks again for the tip...I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that mr Castle seems to have a similar build to yourself!

Of course it goes without saying that one goal of a move to the States would be to attempt to bag the "holy trinity" of Lex, Mandingo and Shane.

Mia xx

Anytime...but yes unfortunately I'm not as lucky as him and dont get to shoot with beautiful stars like yourself. I really enjoyed your scenes with Lady Sonia and it would be great to see you in any scenes over here in the States. Definitely looking forward to it.

miss makepeace

Did you have any favourite scenes? They were a lot of fun to shoot, I have a very kinky side which unlike with most production companies I got to indulge with LS!

Mia xx

I really enjoyed them all. I am really into lingerie so that was very sexy. I really liked your scene on the sybian and also the scene where you teased the guy while he was tied up was very hot. Maybe you should do your own work where you can be as kinky as you want. Im sure everyone would love that.

miss makepeace

I'm an absolute sucker for a big boy, though, hence wanting to work with the trinity. Apart from a scene where I jerked off Matt Hughes (an absolute horse, btw), that's a side I've never been able to indulge on screen...yet.

Mia xx

I could tell you looked very hot and turned on in that scene. Hopefully you make it to the states and get your wish.Are you going to be doing more scenes anytime soon?