• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who says chivalry is dead? Gallant baseball fan jumps out the way of speeding ball...

...and lets it hit his girlfriend :facepalm:

She should dump him for 2 reasons, firstly for letting the ball hit her and most importantly for having a name like Bo :1orglaugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-Astros-fan-lets-baseball-hit-girlfriend.html

article-1302411-0AC5889D000005DC-59_634x359.jpg

Bo moves towards the ball with his hands up to catch it as his girlfriend Sarah flinches

article-1302411-0AC58B28000005DC-911_634x330.jpg

The Houston Astros fan jumps out of the way as the ball hits his helpless girlfriend on the elbow

article-1302411-0AC58A13000005DC-961_634x348.jpg

Sarah remonstrates with her boyfriend as he picks up the ball from the stand

article-1302411-0AC58BF8000005DC-533_634x329.jpg

The injured girl clutches her bruised elbow as Bo looks back at the action on the field

article-1302411-0AC5890F000005DC-981_634x371.jpg

Bo offers the captured baseball as a peace offering, but it doesn't look like Sarah is too impressed

Re: Who says chivalry is dead? Gallant baseball fan jumps out the way of speeding bal

If he didn't should: "heads up" from ten feet away before the ball struck he's an asshole.

But, if he did. Then it's her own fault.

Re: Who says chivalry is dead? Gallant baseball fan jumps out the way of speeding bal

...and lets it hit his girlfriend :facepalm:

She should dump him for 2 reasons, firstly for letting the ball hit her and most importantly for having a name like Bo :1orglaugh

And thirdly, for wearing his hat like a hipster douche bag.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Look at the way this fucking cunt wears his hat. That should tell you a whole lot about his ideas, about his soul. Of course the little pussy is going to let his girlfriend get hit.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Only a douchebag would let his gf get hit by a foul ball, and what's the worse type of douchebag, a Houston Astros douchebag.

bo is a cool name imo. sort of like bo jackson. but why the hell did the cunt just sit there? :dunno:

Ok...WTF is up with the whole flat brims on baseball caps now. I know that it is a hip hop thing...but now EVERYONE is doing it. Are we that lazy that we can't bend the brim anymore?

Ok...WTF is up with the whole flat brims on baseball caps now. I know that it is a hip hop thing...but now EVERYONE is doing it. Are we that lazy that we can't bend the brim anymore?

it is bent. its bent upwards at the tip. skaters wear their caps like that. we used to wear our hats sometimes like that back in high school a few years ago.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Sometimes you can judge a book by it's cover...

it is bent. its bent upwards at the tip. skaters wear their caps like that. we used to wear our hats sometimes like that back in high school a few years ago.

I remember when just wearing it backwards was a no no or heaven forbid with the brim flipped up...now they have all goofy kind of ways to wear hats.

And thirdly, for wearing his hat like a hipster douche bag.

Lol.

Bieber? People getting hit by things? I think we all know what this thread needs now.

Nice reflexes, you gotta admit.

I go for the ever so slightly bent. Not straight like I'm trying to be cool, but not bent like a style-less loser either.

Great! Now she just set women back 100 years in professional sports!

Bitch.

Lol.

Nice reflexes, you gotta admit.

No, you're absolutely right. I admit, I laughed when I first saw that... more so due to his awkward teenage reaction, but I really don't get the Bieber hate. The little Canuck seems to know the deal. I can't blame him for riding this wave of bullshit to the fullest.

Actually, he comes off like a dork and I find that refreshing.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery

What a idiot I would have dove in front of her what a bad boyfriend he is