• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who s your top deep throat queen?

Re: Queen of deep throat

im sorry no one can compare to what heather brooke does

There are babes who deep throat better than Belladonna or Annette Schwarz??? I'd seen plenty of good efforts in the past but I didn't know what the art was until I saw it performed by those 2. Honorable mention to Sarah Vandella.

im sorry no one can compare to what heather brooke does

I don't doubt her potential but doesn't she only fuck like one dude who is average sized?

I don't doubt her potential but doesn't she only fuck like one dude who is average sized?

eh yea i guess, but i kinda like she didnt sell out to the industry and become a complete cum dumpster. I think that makes her a little more special:rolleyes:

I highly, highly recommend Claudia Di Coppo

There are babes who deep throat better than Belladonna or Annette Schwarz??? I'd seen plenty of good efforts in the past but I didn't know what the art was until I saw it performed by those 2. Honorable mention to Sarah Vandella.

WOW!!!! anette schwarz...never seen her before will be looking into alot more of her:thumbsup:

I'd agree on the gals already mentioned but would like to add Shy Love into the mix, or is it just me that enjoys her skills? Yeah I guess she's not the queen though, just thought I'd mention her.

JayJohn85

Banned

Although I have stated Sasha Grey is nuts.....I must admit she is starting to grow on me, Maybe because I have seen some of her milder stuff....Point is this chick gives one seriously fucking mean deep throat.

id have to say
1 heather brooke
2 annette schwarz
3 bella donna
4 sisi sinaloa
5 bobbi bliss

Although I have stated Sasha Grey is nuts.....I must admit she is starting to grow on me, Maybe because I have seen some of her milder stuff....Point is this chick gives one seriously fucking mean deep throat.

i cannot believe i forgot sasha grey 100% she is 4 on my list bumping bliss out haha