• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who made you cum in 2013: the retrospective

Lurkingdirk > English is not my mother tongue and I don't understand all the subtelties of the language. Still, to me "nuts" is a fairly mild term... Anyway, without being "nuts" sometimes, life would be boring. Masturbation is my way of life. Sometimes I still pick up girls, but I don't want to engage in a serious relationship for personnal reason. I don't ask people to understand.

Mr_Stiffy > I wish I could rep you! Awesome post! Christy Mack is amazing, I wasched many movies with her, but for some reason, I never cum with her prefering to hold back for other. I love her tits, her face, and the way she move when fucking, but I don't like to much her half shaved haircut. Holly Peers is great as well, and as I say Aletta Ocean is now a classic and a sure value. When I want a quickie and cum fast, I always go for Aletta... or Black Angelika! I used to love Madison Ivy when she was a teen (blonde with petite body and natural boobs), and although I have nothing against breast surgery, I think it don't fits right to her. I remember wanking on Jill Kelly back in the 90's. It's been such a long time I haven't watch her. Maybe I should look for some of her movies in 2014.

over_shadowed > Victoria Justice is great, and how could we resist to Bridgette B's boobs?! ;)

PS: And the world wants to know, my first one for 2014 was... Heather Night, because I'm in love with her blue eyes, body (what a lovely pussy) and her attitude. She's fun, she's fucking natural and obviously she's enjoy it very much in all the movie from her I've seen.

pretty safe to say every lady on this board at one time or another. my list would be shorter on who I didn't cum to. hell I think I even jacked off to lurkingDirk once

Well i dont have a list but i know i went in ALOT to Luna Lani. I cant get enough of that woman

6063688.jpg

jRa4W.jpg

Hardcore69 > Jennifer Dark is great, and 100x...! Kudos! I prefer more variation myself, but it's always great to have found the one you love.

TheidIzz > I never heard about Luna Lani, but she looks wonderful, pretty face and nice looking pussy. I guess I could do with her. ;)

Hardcore69 > Jennifer Dark is great, and 100x...! Kudos! I prefer more variation myself, but it's always great to have found the one you love.

TheidIzz > I never heard about Luna Lani, but she looks wonderful, pretty face and nice looking pussy. I guess I could do with her. ;)

My bad its Luana Lani lol See i cant even type right because shes so fine.