• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your favourite Moderator?

Who is your favourite moderator

• Supadupafly

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • pitino

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Connor Macleod

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Lungzyn

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • pussy+dickdenice

• king1919

• PlasmaTwa2

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • georges

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • NikkiValentine

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • gunslingingbird

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
But I want a fansign from you. Preferably of you on that bear skin rug you have in the den.

I do have an older picture with a silly piece of underwear, which looked like a harlekin mask :1orglaugh

Was a christmas present from a milf friend I had back in the day and her daughter. Was a freaky relationship

that guy who everyone hated because he was chosen to be a moderator even though all the haters didnt even submit mod applications

what the heck was that dirt balls name?

anyone?

Nikki Valentine - because she has breasts.
Georges, DOA - no nonsense mods.
Superdupafly - helpful, deleted a post of mine when I asked.

All the mods are alright, if you guys ban someone there are complaints, if you don't there are complaints. You'll never please everybody.
Dishing out infractions will be remembered longer than all the times you helped people out.

Supadupafly

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
very interesting, I didn't know that I less "liked" than others. Perhaps it is due to the fact I am not a liberal

It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a liberal, and much more to do with the fact that you're consistently biased. Much more so than any other mod. In all honesty, I'm surprised you got any votes for favourite at all.

:2 cents:

That has nothing to do with bias. Unlike you,I stick to my convictions and my opinions. I stand firmly by them and I don't change my opinion every two days. And don't tell me that you aren't biased, because you clearly are. I know I can't please to everyone but I am much longer than you on this board and people who know me since I am on the board, know who I am.

How is it exactly that I don't stick to my convictions? Merely because I don't go into political threads and spout right winged garbage makes me somehow less than you?

And, of course I'm biased. Everyone is biased. It's more in how you state things. You have the delicacy of a sledge hammer. You're a mod. You're supposed to temper your responses. You often make posts that I find incredibly inappropriate in the talk section, generally about political or religious topics.

Just a little example of what I'm talking about:

Really, georges? It's appropriate for you to make a personal attack about a member who is banned? Why not be a professional, and just skip the discussion if all you have to say about a member/former member is negative things?
There's a whole shebang more reasons too.

What?!? Holy hell, people actually like Lungzyn?!? :eek:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Tough one...
Between Connor Macleod & Lungzyn.

I'll say Lungzyn. Since he's been a mod longer.

They've actually been mods for the same time.

My experience of the board is mostly concentrated on the ID section and site improvement, so my observations will be biased towards the moderators that I have seen to be active in that area.

pussy+dickdenice: He seems to be the only mod who takes the time to host an image on an external image host if the attachment is not acceptable or if the site the poster is linking to has a malware problem. Seems to be one of the more helpful mods towards newbies and generally consistent in his moderation efforts.

king1919: He works very hard on thread merges and is good at sighting potential new OCSMs. Generally seems to be one of the more hard-working mods.

Connor Macleod: One of the masters in babe identification at the moment. Works very hard on thread merges and is tireless in reporting duplicate babe profiles.

Lungzyn: Proficient babe identifier, seems to be generally steady and consistent in his moderation efforts.

NikkiValentine: Honestly, I haven't seen her moderating too much around here, but it shouldn't be surprising that she would easily get my vote on account of being a gorgeous woman and generally being very friendly. Easily the nicest of all the mods. :o

The rest of them seem to be ok (mostly), but I haven't really seen their moderation work enough to give an opinion. I will abstain from voting.