• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is this world's sexiest woman having sex with her boss?

I came across this video, and I'm going nuts not knowing who she is so I can find MORE!!

Edit - Do not post links to uploaded content, read the rules, please. Make a non hardcore screen shot and post it as an attachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry on the first post... should have read the rules. Anyway, the woman I'm trying to identify is in a video that you can find if you do a google search for:

"world sexiest woman have sex with her boss"
(Search without quotes. And yes, I entered all those words correctly; the original has poor grammar.)

The seventh link down to masturtube has a working video.

Anyway, I think this is a clip from the 1980's, because I'm sure the man in the video is Peter North, and he looks pretty young in it.

I really want to know who she is, and if possible, what video the clip is from. So if anyone knows, please tell me. Attached is a screenshot. I can only attach one at a time because I'm a noobie (I think) so I'll post a few replies to get more photos up.

Here is another screenshot.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 252
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input mcbrian, but I don't think she's it.

I hope the pictures are enough. If not, please go to:

<www.masturtube.com/video/world-sexiest-woman-have-sex-with-her-boss/>

The same video is working at:

<www.*****.com/video/3910/World-sexiest-woman-have-sex-with-her-boss>

The video is only 2 minutes. They get it on in the clip, so use caution watching.

Its common to miss a name, but it amazes me how sometimes the star AND the movie itself is wrong, as if watching a totally different video.
The actress is Holly Body doing a scene with Peter North in the movie "Priceless". Google it, you will get the screencaps.