• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is this beautiful blonde please? :D

I"m trying to figure out who she is... But I've got too less info to figure it out... : / need help please...

Attachments

• 9a8d669974007511fecd18d8d121303b.jpg
    9a8d669974007511fecd18d8d121303b.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 4,996
there has already been a big thread in here, last year i think.
tried some keywords, but seens they dont match.
so prolly someone else remembers

hth

In one of those threads, a user claimed the pic was a Real Doll, not an actual woman, but I doubt that. I've seen a lot of pics of Real Dolls and in all but one case, I could easily tell that it wasn't a real person. Also, I would assume that it would be difficult to pose one of those dolls in the way the pic shows. Unless someone can prove otherwise, I tend to believe it's a real woman.

Where did you find this picture? Got any other pictures of her?

I don't know anymore :'( sorry...

ow and btw, I really don't think she's just a doll.. she's... too perfect :D

I don't seem to be the only one in search for her indeed...

It's a shame to remain clueless of who this is, that's for sure!!

Thx for helping till now *still hopes someone finds her* xD

In one of those threads, a user claimed the pic was a Real Doll, not an actual woman, but I doubt that. I've seen a lot of pics of Real Dolls and in all but one case, I could easily tell that it wasn't a real person. Also, I would assume that it would be difficult to pose one of those dolls in the way the pic shows. Unless someone can prove otherwise, I tend to believe it's a real woman.

she's too detailed to be a doll, you can see her veins in her wrist for example.

btw some guy mentioned she was in a playboy college girl special edition a few years ago...

maybe this could narrow down the search for someone?

greetz. Benjo