• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Who is this Alsscan girl

Hi there. Does anyone know who this Alsscan babe is? She once appeared on the classic Alsscan site (not on the current site). Haven't seen her anywhere else.

263300355_jan032.jpg
263300356_jan010.jpg

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Do you have any bigger pictures? I was looking at this yesterday and all I could find was a celebrity fake of the 2nd pic.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Just got back from my trip back to 1999 and all I could find is her old profile page on the ALS Scan site along with x3 higher res pics.

Oh, how things were different back then.

Maybe this was all she did. Seems like she disappeared from the site mid-2000s. Can only find x2 shoots that she did in 1999 & 2000; and even that is only a couple of sample images.

als model.PNG
jan074.jpg

jan010.jpg

jan075.jpg

Just got back from my trip back to 1999 and all I could find is her old profile page on the ALS Scan site along with x3 higher res pics.

Oh, how things were different back then.

Maybe this was all she did. Seems like she disappeared from the site mid-2000s. Can only find x2 shoots that she did in 1999 & 2000; and even that is only a couple of sample images.

Thanks! Great to see that old Alsscan page.

I think you are right that this is all she did. I think there where a few other models that only did a shoot for Alsscan. Too bad, but hey ,that's life, right?